Daniel Gresham UTex RB decommit

Advertisement
In before Paranos talks about how the staff scours the earth for big rbs when shai mckenzie is begging for an offer after he said two sentences about Miami

Advertisement
do we need another big back? Gus was a very good pick up last year

I think this dude heads to OSU with his buddy who also decommited from Texas. But to answer your question **** yeah we need all the big backs with break away speed UM can land. Bro go watch a Bama, Lsu, Stanford, or Wisconson game and notice how they avg 40pts a game with big backs. Now add in speed to match that power and you have a seriously scary offense.

For instance stanford just got a commit from Daniel Marx a 2* rb/fb from Cali who is 6'3 240lbs he plays the top talent in Cali also. Wish UM woud have found Marx first, he had no offers at all then got a call last friday from Stanford and committed Sat morning (24hrs later).

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nYFz...=/watch?v=nYFz_Bm9d48&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

I think this dude heads to OSU with his buddy who also decommited from Texas. But to answer your question **** yeah we need all the big backs with break away speed UM can land. Bro go watch a Bama, Lsu, Stanford, or Wisconson game and notice how they avg 40pts a game with big backs. Now add in speed to match that power and you have a seriously scary offense.

For instance stanford just got a commit from Daniel Marx a 2* rb/fb from Cali who is 6'3 240lbs he plays the top talent in Cali also. Wish UM woud have found Marx first, he had no offers at all then got a call last friday from Stanford and committed Sat morning (24hrs later).

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nYFz...=/watch?v=nYFz_Bm9d48&feature=player_embedded

Do any of those teams average 40 points?

Advertisement
This dude is walking, talking punishment. With speed. Take him if he would have us. Impressive film for a big back.

I'd prefer if we stayed away from UT's overrated recruits/targets. Mack Brown has that Coker eye for talent.

Advertisement

Exact wrong mentality.

When there is talent, you acquire as much of it as possible. Look at Bama. They have success because they have stacks and stacks of acquired talent waiting to be used. They not have 6 Running Backs on their roster, they took 4 last cycle...

They win because they have talent AND depth. Right now, we only have talent. Once we get that depth...look out.

Advertisement
I think We need a true fullback to replace Mo, I like this kid. My favorite FB outta this class, but I kinda wrote him off. Good to see him opening things back up

Exact wrong mentality.

When there is talent, you acquire as much of it as possible. Look at Bama. They have success because they have stacks and stacks of acquired talent waiting to be used. They not have 6 Running Backs on their roster, they took 4 last cycle...

They win because they have talent AND depth. Right now, we only have talent. Once we get that depth...look out.

Huh

Advertisement
Back