Daniel Gresham UTex RB decommit

Advertisement
i wasnt really concerned about getting him because gus edwards was considered the #1 fb this year. he is not really a hb. either way, he kept it classy.

So now, he slow, right? 4.53 40yd. Yea. I was thinking the same thing. LOL
Kid wanted to play at home in front of his family. Can't fault him for that. The only kids that playing in front of family seems not to matter to, is our SoFla kids. Go figure.

Advertisement
So now, he slow, right? 4.53 40yd. Yea. I was thinking the same thing. LOL
Kid wanted to play at home in front of his family. Can't fault him for that. The only kids that playing in front of family seems not to matter to, is our SoFla kids. Go figure.

This.

Kid was classy and not bad mouth The U after commit(unlike some South Florida recruits).

If he think playing in front of his family is more important, good luck to him. Like you said, can´t fault him for his choice.

Good luck... until we face you... because in this day, Figueroa will give you ****!!!!

Well, we can thank Howard for Louisville. Without Howard there would be no Louisville football, just basketball. He went there and did what he did at Miami sans a National Championship.

Advertisement
Would not have minded if we landed the kid, he is a player, but I'm not losing sleep here. There are others and the main reason I wanted the kid here, outside of the fact he is a player, was it would have given us some help with Know.

UM is moving away from the FB position in favor of 1 back sets with an Hback in motion. Hence why UM is looking for big backs with speed and wiggle. Once MoIs gone look for that to happen full time.

Will be alot like Dennis Ericksons offense.

Go Canes

Yes, Erickson went for big backs with speed and wiggle...so, in his one back, he started Leonard Conley, all 170 lbs of him, as the single back.

I don't know that I liked that offense that much. I'd prefer running multiple sets. One thing I don't like very much is small backs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope that's sarcasm, there's a reason he doesn't have an offer

The kid has a bunch of offers, I don't see the joke.

Have you even watched his highlights or looked at his production?

kid is a beast

You're lying to yourself

He played fullback at STA last year. That might account for his lack of production. He is slated to be the feature back this season. We'll see how it goes.

Advertisement
Back