Daniel Gresham & Demetrius Knox; Update: On campus today

If we can land both of these guys i think it will help in bringing in Springs and other OOS players

Advertisement
Knox is really impressive. Beat the crap out of Brown at 5* with great film prep. THAT is so important a sign. We really want this young man. With him, this oline class will make Saban cry that someone stole his line! Come to THE U young man and bring Gresham with you. Art will take you to NFL to join the legion he has already sent.

Knox/Gresham's team plays in a 7on7 event close enough for me to attend this Saturday, I'll show up and hope that Gresham plays it (lots of times RBs sit out 7on7s, and/or stud athletes sit them out if they're at other events).

DamonSayles Damon Sayles
Touched base w/ RB/FB Daniel Gresham (@DanielGresham33). Said he's decided but will wait until month's end to make public. #Bama #TheU #UofL

Advertisement
would love to get him he is not just a fullback like must think this man can handle the rock plus helps with KNOX and i really want Knox

Really want these 2. Didnt Gresham recently name us his leader? Also how many more on the o line do we take? I think we need 2 add 2 more guards. Hopefully Knox is 1of them.

advantage: Miami
Daniel Gresham brother living in S.Fla.

but not a lock ,imo

Advertisement
I really want this kid. bc I wanna start getting some ballers from Texas again. the 92 squad had Jessie Armstead from Dallas, Jonathan Harris from Houston, Kevin Williams from Dallas, AC Tellison from Bay City TX, CJ Richardson from Dallas, Derrick Harris from Houston. all of those guys gave us solid if not epic playing time.

We once upon a time recruited Texas well. I'd love to see us get back to that.

I really want this kid. bc I wanna start getting some ballers from Texas again. the 92 squad had Jessie Armstead from Dallas, Jonathan Harris from Houston, Kevin Williams from Dallas, AC Tellison from Bay City TX, CJ Richardson from Dallas, Derrick Harris from Houston. all of those guys gave us solid if not epic playing time.

We once upon a time recruited Texas well. I'd love to see us get back to that.
This post take me back to the gangster days of the U :cigar:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back