Daniel Gresham & Demetrius Knox; Update: On campus today

Line this kid up in the H-back position a couple times a game, send him in motion and give him a quick hand off. Shooot our 2015 offense is gunna be too fun if this guy comes

Advertisement
I would be remiss if I did not at least mention that Gresham and Knox are private school kids, and in Texas that's a lot different than other states. I only bring this up because of the Leggett/Dewey stigma. They do both seem like studs and have apparently performed well at big events with public school kids, so I doubt this is a concern. Their team seems to be better than the ones Dewey/Leggett were on, and has fared well vs some good public schools.

Last edited:
I would be remiss if I did not at least mention that Gresham and Knox are private school kids, and in Texas that's a lot different than other states. I only bring this up because of the Leggett/Dewey stigma. They do both seem like studs and have apparently performed well at big events with public school kids, so I doubt this is a concern. Their team seems to be better than the ones Dewey/Leggett were on, and has fared well vs some good public schools.
Great point but it will probably be ignored. Last year when people brought up that notion about Dewey, many of our fans simply ignored it. Then they simply suffered some messed up dyslexia when they were told that he was actually a year older then everyone else in his class, and started stating that he was a year younger for his class.

Fair argument. We don't have to worry where the kids come from in south Florida it matters more about the competition. Talented kids in both private & public. How's their competition?

Advertisement
good sign that ohio st isnt in his top 5 i think that gives us more of a chance

they are for Knox. Taint = OSU

Not sure, but canes732 could have meant that OSU not being in Gresham's top 5 might give us more of a chance with Knox if playing together is any kind of determining factor for them..

Knox grew up in Ohio and was a fan of Taint growing up but that isn't the same with Gresham so they are different there

1.jpg:large

Advertisement

Wish they would make the backdrop for these pictures a group photo of some of the U all time greats so it (sort of) looks like they are standing with/in front of Ray Lewis, Frank Gore, Ed Reed, Andre Johnson and about 10 other all-timers decked out in their Hurricanes jerseys.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lance thats my cousin he performed against top tier FL talent when we played at bartow before he transferred to Grace Prep! Now when he got there his whole attitude and demeanor changed also run ins with KW i can go on and on but thats in the past

Love that Texas insight TS1!

We've had some great gets from Texas over the decades; need to maintain that so Coach know whatup.

It could be visit high, but if UM still leads after his visit to Ole Miss this weekend.....

26.gif

Depends on if Ole **** is still operating under the same recruiting budget as last year

After last years spending spree I think they might wanna go low profile for now

Crazy part about this is my dad runs a little factory in tupelo Miss. with a couple of Ole Miss die hard redneck fans and alum and my dad knows very little about CFB and he knows they were paying recruits this year smh..
It's 5K for a visit and a big bonus if you sign LOI with them. EVERYONE knows the deal. EVERYONE...... and no, the ncaa doesn't give a ****.

Advertisement
Back