dan wolken usa today calls miami fraudalent

Advertisement
what does he call wsu, uw, auburn and the teams losing to mediocre teams? we're beating mediocre/good teams. it's better than losing to those teams like all the other "top" teams are doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't care about Dan Wolken. Also, I'm very happy that national media are doing this right now. This is the way it should be. I think we're a year away to get depth at the secondary and RB positions. But, if Miami were to somehow go undefeated (I think we lose 1 or 2 this year), you can't deny an undefeated Miami team (ACC title included) from the playoff.

Advertisement
Print it and slap it in the wall. This team is playing like it’s being disrespected and that’s a good thing. Even though the announcers commented about 49 tines how Miami had better watch out for the compliments coming in, I tend to agree.

This is a Dan Wolken. Soft and pudgy with a very punchable face and a micro-*****:

2A745DBA-8C61-491F-A2E0-765C370ADE8B.jpg

No wonder he went to University of Utah which lost last night. What a sore loser!

Advertisement
He says we can’t threaten top teams but unless your team is Alabama it’s any given Saturday just ask Clemson.

Advertisement
Back