dan wolken usa today calls miami fraudalent

He says we can’t threaten top teams but unless your team is Alabama it’s any given Saturday just ask Clemson.

same thing i said to someone all these teams are flawed and struggle week to week besides alabama nobody is just beating people down every team is fraudalent if the canes are

Advertisement
Advertisement
The shame of this last win is that UM controlled a very potent GAtech team outside of 2 or 3 drives. And if Richt doesn't onside kick to begin the 2nd half, it's a different game. Yeah, Langham bailed out the Canes late, but if you watch that game devoid of emotion and objectively, Miami was clearly the better team(the stats bare that out)

Someone asked "Y he was hating on The U" or something of that nature. His reply was one I couldn't find fault with. He said that he thinks we have good players and right staff in place now but are a year away from being "really good". I don't disagree with that

Advertisement
No team outside of maybe Bama and UGA has been dominant this season. Having said that, until we put together at least one game of 4 quarters of football, its hard for anyone much less the media to see us as definite players in the national championship picture.

triumph_insult_comic_dog.jpg

Dan Wolken is a face for me to **** ON !!!

Advertisement
He's a wolken tolken facquit. The hate is fueling the team, so I welcome it. ****, we've even got plenty of posters on this board talking about what a mess we are.

Keep hating, bytches!

Advertisement
The shame of this last win is that UM controlled a very potent GAtech team outside of 2 or 3 drives. And if Richt doesn't onside kick to begin the 2nd half, it's a different game. Yeah, Langham bailed out the Canes late, but if you watch that game devoid of emotion and objectively, Miami was clearly the better team(the stats bare that out)

Langham made a great catch. It wasn't a "bail out." He concentrated and out-fought the GT players.

Rick tried to bail out GT with that onside kick. The refs bailed them out with that TD that should have been a touchback and UM ball. The refs tried to bail GT out with that horseshyt call after we got the first down, which wound up necessitating Langham's heroics.

Problem with all these dyck face pundits, k9, is that they only see highlights. They don't see all the breaks GT got.

USA Today, eh? Our reputation will be ruined at Holiday Inn Express' across the country!

We're frauds for beating a reputable team with a dangerously potent, unique offense while being short 5 starters?!?! GTFOH!!!

Dan Wolken = #FakeNews

Advertisement
Back