dan wolken usa today calls miami fraudalent

394.jpg

Advertisement
The shame of this last win is that UM controlled a very potent GAtech team outside of 2 or 3 drives. And if Richt doesn't onside kick to begin the 2nd half, it's a different game. Yeah, Langham bailed out the Canes late, but if you watch that game devoid of emotion and objectively, Miami was clearly the better team(the stats bare that out)

Langham made a great catch. It wasn't a "bail out." He concentrated and out-fought the GT players.

Rick tried to bail out GT with that onside kick. The refs bailed them out with that TD that should have been a touchback and UM ball. The refs tried to bail GT out with that horseshyt call after we got the first down, which wound up necessitating Langham's heroics.

Problem with all these dyck face pundits, k9, is that they only see highlights. They don't see all the breaks GT got.

Wait wait wait.

I haven’t read every single thread here, I usually can’t and won’t on game weekend, because there’s so much hysterical shrieking, but I said this at the game.

I haven’t had a chance to watch the replay this weekend so I don’t know what they said on the broadcast. But at the game, when I watched the replay on the screen, I was telling the people around me that is not a touchdown, that’s a fumble and a touchback, Miami ball. Nobody seemed to understand what I was saying. I felt like I was the Lone Ranger on that.

Did anybody else mention this on here? Did they mention it on the broadcast?

Like what don't people understand. This is a VERY down year in college football. We have top 5 talent. Unarguably. We are LITTERED with guys who will be collecting paychecks at the next level. We put 4 quarters together, look the **** out.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! The homeless bum outside the liquor store doesn't have haters. You gotta be someone to have haters. We back boys.

Don't care about Dan Wolken. Also, I'm very happy that national media are doing this right now. This is the way it should be. I think we're a year away to get depth at the secondary and RB positions. But, if Miami were to somehow go undefeated (I think we lose 1 or 2 this year), you can't deny an undefeated Miami team (ACC title included) from the playoff.

Yes, they will keep us out of the playoffs because we played fewer games. Mother Nature has provided them a way to#### us good.

Advertisement
The 2013 squad that started 7-0 or whatever, winning nail biters against trash opposition, was fraudulent. This year's version of Miami (FL) is a team on the rise. You can smell it.

So this asshat has sand in his vag bc we're ranked in the top 10? Hmm...

It's the goal of every team to win each time they take the field. Miami has won each time it's taken the field.

The two major polls are determined by the coaches, and ironically, the media. So what he really means is that the collective opinion of his colleagues, and hence the entire polling system, is fraudulent. Kinda like preseason polls that rank teams before a single game has been played gives higher ranked teams more room for error when they lose.

The more you know

Advertisement
Back