dan wolken usa today calls miami fraudalent

The shame of this last win is that UM controlled a very potent GAtech team outside of 2 or 3 drives. And if Richt doesn't onside kick to begin the 2nd half, it's a different game. Yeah, Langham bailed out the Canes late, but if you watch that game devoid of emotion and objectively, Miami was clearly the better team(the stats bare that out)

And we were short 5 starters!! This is proof that this team and this coaching staff are the real deal, not by any means "fraudulent."

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Someone asked "Y he was hating on The U" or something of that nature. His reply was one I couldn't find fault with. He said that he thinks we have good players and right staff in place now but are a year away from being "really good". I don't disagree with that

This would of been an acceptable tweet! But calling us fraudulent implies something completely different and in my mind makes him a @itch and a hater!!!

Someone asked "Y he was hating on The U" or something of that nature. His reply was one I couldn't find fault with. He said that he thinks we have good players and right staff in place now but are a year away from being "really good". I don't disagree with that

This would of been an acceptable tweet! But calling us fraudulent implies something completely different and in my mind makes him a @itch and a hater!!!

Yeah the word "fraudulent" is incendiary and has strong connotations. It's not like the team itself is going around wearing camis saying "we back." This is a good, confident yet humble team with much to prove. If anything the jury is out on how good we really are or how good we can be this year. That's a far cry from "fraudulent." GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Gt has won the coastal running that offense and this year it’s clicking like never before and the qb is leading the acc in rushing. The were averaging almost 500 yards of offense per game and we kept them under 300. TOP was almost equal. Our whole team has to still be sore after the FSU game and we were missing key players on both defense and offense. AND THEY HAD 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE FOR US!!
The only thing fraudulent is his analysis.
Our two best offensive players out, and we still dropped 25 on them. Biggest let down was having to settle for field goals and that onside kick. If not this game was over in the 3rd

You know the haters are going to come out the woodwork. Who is this bum? Anyway

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Did this guy come in on the SS Enterprise?

Sounds Volken.....I agree with his assessment we are a year away cause depth wise we are but there’s no reason not to go ahead and win games just because we are.

We are beating the teams they put in front of us no matter how good or bad they might be.Their team strength and their record is not our problem we are just there to win.

So just blow that statement up to about a 4’x12’ banner and gang it for the players to see.

Thos University has always played better when everyone hated us. Bringing back the old school mindset of us versus everyone.

Advertisement
Wolken is a douche

But we all know Miami is one year away from being national championship legit but we are also good enough this year to win the rest of our regular season games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shame of this last win is that UM controlled a very potent GAtech team outside of 2 or 3 drives. And if Richt doesn't onside kick to begin the 2nd half, it's a different game. Yeah, Langham bailed out the Canes late, but if you watch that game devoid of emotion and objectively, Miami was clearly the better team(the stats bare that out)

Langham made a great catch. It wasn't a "bail out." He concentrated and out-fought the GT players.

Rick tried to bail out GT with that onside kick. The refs bailed them out with that TD that should have been a touchback and UM ball. The refs tried to bail GT out with that horseshyt call after we got the first down, which wound up necessitating Langham's heroics.

Problem with all these dyck face pundits, k9, is that they only see highlights. They don't see all the breaks GT got.

Till I saw the stats I didnt realize just how much Miami's defense had really stifled a potent GT ground attack. ( And this is a Yellow Jacket that you and I have a lot of respect for).

He’s a Vandy Alum. He was born a loser! A member of the most fraudulent conference in the country!

Advertisement
Opponents Records so far:

Bethune Cookman 3-3
Toledo 5-1
Duke 4-3
FSU 2-3
GT 5-2

I listen to some podcasts "campus conversation" was on today and they all laughed everytime Miami came up.

finebaum and barrie both say will lose a few games.

oh well

Advertisement
Opponents Records so far:

Bethune Cookman 3-3
Toledo 5-1
Duke 4-3
FSU 2-3
GT 5-2

Toledo, GT, and FSU may all finish ranked

doubtful duke will

not even counting VT and ND yet.

SOS will be strong at the end of the year

Dan Wolken sounds like the name of any truck driver at any Denny's in Wisconsin.

Who gives a **** what this dude thinks.

His post should have been "questionable", not "fraudulent". Fraudulent indicates the Canes are not for real, where as the truth is the Canes MAY be for real, but no one knows until they play ranked teams (i.e. VT and ND).

Advertisement
Back