Damien Alford, WR, McArthur

Advertisement
He ready?
@cway313 why u wanna know if another man ready? Big Pause
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

2020 was a good year locally & loaded nationally at WR. We walked away with:

Restrepo (Stud but injury prone)
Redding (Runs routes like he caught the Holy Ghost)
Worsham (LMFAO)
Key Smith (He impressed me early but bad hands & attitude problems then transferred)

The 2020 & 2021 classes overall are killing our roster

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point doesn't matter last weekend to visit, portal is about to close. Pretty much decided to punt at Wr for this portal cycle.
This is what is so infuriating about all of this. Mario cares about talent acquisition above all else and is sacrificing it for what? For us to save a little cash on the buyout? To not hurt gattis’s delicate ego? Make it make sense

At this point doesn't matter last weekend to visit, portal is about to close. Pretty much decided to punt at Wr for this portal cycle.
The 45 day period is to enter the portal, not commit to a new school. A kid could enter the portal tomorrow, commit in April, and enroll in May if he wanted to.

And we didn't punt. We made some WR offers. But so far the kids said no thanks. Not sure which is worse, honestly.

The 45 day period is to enter the portal, not commit to a new school. A kid could enter the portal tomorrow, commit in April, and enroll in May if he wanted to.

And we didn't punt. We made some WR offers. But so far the kids said no thanks. Not sure which is worse, honestly.
Yea I understand that I guess I was just hoping to get a Wr enrolled and build chemistry with TVD in the spring.

Hopefully whoever we get at OC can turn the narrative around and make due with what we have. I know it's just spring but have to imagine it will be alot of recruits wanting to see what it looks like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what is so infuriating about all of this. Mario cares about talent acquisition above all else and is sacrificing it for what? For us to save a little cash on the buyout? To not hurt gattis’s delicate ego? Make it make sense

Is it Gattis’s ego he’s trying to protect?

this is why firing gattis early was better than having him on staff for optics. we have a better shot with the analysts out there recruiting than gattis just being on staff

Advertisement
Back