Damien Alford, WR, McArthur

I think he still might be Jamaican. Dude's named Damien and he moved to Broward from Canada. Sounds like a Dread to me. Aside from that, big man's got skills. Huge catch radius, long strider, 50/50 ballwinner, red zone nightmare, and more raw than sushi... Shoot your shot....

Yea he is.

Advertisement
He moves really well , that’s a 6’5 210 guy leaving guys. He’s not blazing but that dude is moving. Far from slow , that’s just long strides.

He might lack acceleration but once he’s built speed up he’s scooting.

They dont get it. This isnt him playing in middle of nowhere louisiana or ohio... Those are s.fla dbs hes jogging past in the film...alot of future div 1 types as well.

Once he gets up to speed...kid is moving..not really quick twitch as said..but definately long speed

He's 18 should of been class of 2021. Turns 19 next year during season though.

Also he was hurt this year...played hurt somewhat through the year.
Is he fully qualified for 2020. Should try and talk him out of going if u can will only help him

They dont get it. This isnt him playing in middle of nowhere louisiana or ohio... Those are s.fla dbs hes jogging past in the film...alot of future div 1 types as well.

Once he gets up to speed...kid is moving..not really quick twitch as said..but definately long speed

People think Mike Evans is slow, or at least not fast. It's a perception mistake with big WRs and it works to their advantage when they catch DBs by surprise.

Advertisement
People think Mike Evans is slow, or at least not fast. It's a perception mistake with big WRs and it works to their advantage when they catch DBs by surprise.

Its the same effect...and he honetsly can be like Evans depending on where he goes and development.

****. I just would like to see this kid on our campus or other big schools. Do u know who he is favoring or is recruiting him if u dont mind sharing

Syracuse, Kentucky, Us. Likely more after the film is out.

Has visited Syracuse and Kentucky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of those little DBs are scared to tackle him so 5-10 yard pass turns into along TD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back