Damarkus bowman from Clemson transfer portal

Advertisement
No disrespect but what does that have to do with anything?!
d554080c-4c21-439c-a65c-bcbf1a4800c1_text.gif
It's how you get immediate eligibility. Claim a death (or sick) family member or racism and you all good.

I would love for us to tap him up now. Why go tongue kiss that creepy woman at The reptiles? Come ball out, quick road trip home.

Advertisement
You know the turds were in his ear prior to entering the portal. Dabo needs to start yapping about tampering

Advertisement
Saw that, as well. Clemson fans first said he was upset about the depth chart. I’m wondering if the grandfather is a convenient excuse or a combination of both. How many players have left school, in the past, due to the death of an extended family member?
Story is he went to Clemson because of his grandfather. With his passing, it became too difficult to be there.

Advertisement
Heard kids grandfather passed.

I would like to point something out, for the record.

Supposedly Bowman picked Clemson over The Gaytor so that his grandfather in Atlanta could see him play.

It is a 2 hour drive from Atlanta to Clemson. It is about 4 hours and 45 minutes to drive from Atlanta to Gainesville.

So this kid picked Clemson to save grandpa from an extra 2 hours and 45 minutes on the road?

Sure. Sounds plausible.

Advertisement
Kid had a problem with Dabo and didnt like their “bubble” type rules. He wanted to do whatever he wanted and Clemson wasn’t having it. Has nothing to do with anything else.

whoa. thats a stupid selfish move tbh. the bubble type rules keep clemson in tact.

Advertisement
Back