Damarkus bowman from Clemson transfer portal

It’s unfortunate. This kid doesn’t only have wheels he’s strong as an ox. Very powerful and explosive kid.

I thought going to Clemson would help him out, he was quiet rest of the recruiting process after he committed. Butttt I’d be shocked if he isn’t a gator

Advertisement
Not to threadjack but I have to wonder if the portal is affecting the bag game at all. Boosters shell out $$ to get these kids to commit and when they realize they're not where they want to be they can just take the cash and portal up.
Really think it helps slow down a lot of it

I mean why invest in some one who can easily bounce with limited consequences to the next school

Advertisement
Not to threadjack but I have to wonder if the portal is affecting the bag game at all. Boosters shell out $$ to get these kids to commit and when they realize they're not where they want to be they can just take the cash and portal up.
That's been discussed here on several occasions about kids taking the bag and then hitting the portal. I'm curious as well if there's some "stipulations" currently or some in the future that will have an affect on that bag game.

Last edited:
Heard kids grandfather passed.
No disrespect but what does that have to do with anything?!
d554080c-4c21-439c-a65c-bcbf1a4800c1_text.gif

Advertisement
UFAG is for sure tampering and no one gonna do crap. They did the same with lintard and shorter from pedo state. Probably the same with that guy from Georgia. They’re slimy as ****. Not the shear bag size of a Georgia but just as dirty. Does bowman end up with them? Maybe. Did they reach out before he was in the portal? I’m sure of it.
Never jump to conclusions without the facts. Maybe the kid just got homesick.

Advertisement
Apparently dude thought he was going to be automatically up on the depth chart w/o putting in the work. Was 3rd strong & now he’s bouncing. Truth be told, this portal have exposed a lot of *****ness w/ these young players. Grad transfers or older guys I get b/c they got one shot to try to make it to the next level. But younger guys expecting the world w/o putting in the work? Miss me.
Facts on this.
Also heard his grandfather passed as well.

Advertisement
Why the **** would this kid transfer? He’s gonna get mad playing time next year.... so weird.

Advertisement
Back