Damarkus bowman from Clemson transfer portal

Yep so was lingard. Kid may have the physical ability but is a dumb football player

and if what nC Canes said is true, selfish af. idc what his star rating says. he dipped bc he couldnt take being on the bottom of a depth chart and didnt even give it a month into the season to play it out. at least, Linguard tried a few years before he dipped.

Advertisement
and if what nC Canes said is true, selfish af. idc what his star rating says. he dipped bc he couldnt take being on the bottom of a depth chart and didnt even give it a month into the season to play it out. at least, Linguard tried a few years before he dipped.

Came from someone that knows a handful of players

More coming out from some people on the Clemson board:

"The coaches have known this was coming for a while. Once Etienne decided he was coming back, Bowman prob should’ve decommitted, because he was never going to be happy here this season.

Also, Bowman had academic issues and was close to not qualifying. Out of high school. That forced him to be one of the last freshman to make it to campus, and he hasn’t been able or willing to learn the plays yet. Bowman not being a sure thing to qualify is one of the reasons Elliott wanted a 2nd RB in that class. I think towards the end of the 2nd semester they knew he was good to go, but when they took his commitment things were very much up in the air.

I think the canceling of the financial aid is the coaches not being too upset that he’s gone. It’s not that he is a bad kid, he’s just not necessarily a culture fit here. We’ve talked about this recently, how our coaches roll the dice on a few guys every year who aren’t necessarily culture fits and try to make it work. This is one of the times that it didn’t work. "

Yea...... if that's true I wouldn't want a bich like that on team for real. It would take awhile for a guy like that to earn my trust. Lingers could have stayed and been a. special teams demon....contrinute someway but he dipped. Sound like he might be a hoe to. Is what it is I guess.

Advertisement

"The coaches have known this was coming for a while. Once Etienne decided he was coming back, Bowman prob should’ve decommitted, because he was never going to be happy here this season.

Also, Bowman had academic issues and was close to not qualifying. Out of high school. That forced him to be one of the last freshman to make it to campus, and he hasn’t been able or willing to learn the plays yet. Bowman not being a sure thing to qualify is one of the reasons Elliott wanted a 2nd RB in that class. I think towards the end of the 2nd semester they knew he was good to go, but when they took his commitment things were very much up in the air.

I think the canceling of the financial aid is the coaches not being too upset that he’s gone. It’s not that he is a bad kid, he’s just not necessarily a culture fit here. We’ve talked about this recently, how our coaches roll the dice on a few guys every year who aren’t necessarily culture fits and try to make it work. This is one of the times that it didn’t work. "
There were definitely these rumbling around signing day about him maybe not qualifying.

Advertisement

“Wasn’t a culture fit.” There’s your PC answer.

Advertisement
Back