Damarkus bowman from Clemson transfer portal

Advertisement
Lintard goes to 5th string.

1601584576332.png

Last edited:

Out of there already. Wondering where he ends up? Probably uf

I would bet ufag also cause they have no one that has any otherworldly ability. Also I would not doubt that mullet is tampering and talking to these kids while they’re not even in the portal.

Still a very shocking development considering Clemson never deals with attrition it seems

Advertisement
Advertisement
any time i see lakeland high school all i can think of is...

"When I walk around, people are buying me food, giving me money. I'm like, `****, I'm glad I'm Chris Rainey. It's real nice to be me.'''

lol i was in HS around the time of Rainey and Noel Devine, I was at a house party when Noel showed up in like track shoes and workout gear calling Rainey out in a foot race as I think they were #1 and 2 backs in FL. Rainey stripped down to his **** boxers and beat Devine by 2 steps in the street down the block. Rainey was a funny *** dude.

Back to Bowman seems odd. He got some burn in the first two games and he couldnt realistically expect to start or get substantial reps with Etienne there.

any time i see lakeland high school all i can think of is...

"When I walk around, people are buying me food, giving me money. I'm like, `****, I'm glad I'm Chris Rainey. It's real nice to be me.'''
I live in Lakeland, and i can say without a doubt Bowman wanted to be Gator .. Clemson just offered more and not just money. Kid has a ton of talent.

lol i was in HS around the time of Rainey and Noel Devine, I was at a house party when Noel showed up in like track shoes and workout gear calling Rainey out in a foot race as I think they were #1 and 2 backs in FL. Rainey stripped down to his **** boxers and beat Devine by 2 steps in the street down the block. Rainey was a funny *** dude.

Back to Bowman seems odd. He got some burn in the first two games and he couldnt realistically expect to start or get substantial reps with Etienne there.
Maybe Dabo and Clemson are losing their touch

Advertisement
Really liked kids tape. Have to hear what the deal is before I judge this one. If he's really upset about not getting playing time being ETN then UF can have him.

Advertisement
But has to be something more to this, right? Kid has played and is a true freshman. What did he expect, to carry the load? I guess we’ll never know but I am sure UF will sell their soul to get him back home.

Advertisement
Back