Damarkus bowman from Clemson transfer portal

Advertisement
UFAG is for sure tampering and no one gonna do crap. They did the same with lintard and shorter from pedo state. Probably the same with that guy from Georgia. They’re slimy as ****. Not the shear bag size of a Georgia but just as dirty. Does bowman end up with them? Maybe. Did they reach out before he was in the portal? I’m sure of it.

But has to be something more to this, right? Kid has played and is a true freshman. What did he expect, to carry the load? I guess we’ll never know but I am sure UF will sell their soul to get him back home.
Exactly right. Has to be something behind the scenes going on. He was playing some. No sense in doing this now and missing out on S&C and practice reps. Even if you want to transfer back, transfer AFTER the season. This smells like bad attitude or some off field issue.

Advertisement
Clemson has 7 RBs in the room and Bowman was last on the list. He's had 9 carries in their two games. apparently the senior walk on got more burn than he did in the Citadel game.

It isn't talent; Tony Elliott the OC has talked very highly of him. Seems like more of him being 100% familiar with the play book and the way they send in signals instead of using a huddle. Seems like he was impatient.

Something must have happened because they did cancel his financial aid immediately. There's no returning there.

Wouldn't be surprised if UF stayed in touch; especially since LL hasn't been the star they thought they were getting

Also wouldn't be surprised if Chaney and Knighton and their success fueled his impatience......

Advertisement
Apparently dude thought he was going to be automatically up on the depth chart w/o putting in the work. Was 3rd string & now he’s bouncing. Truth be told, this portal have exposed a lot of *****ness w/ these young players. Grad transfers or older guys I get b/c they got one shot to try to make it to the next level. But younger guys expecting the world w/o putting in the work? Miss me.

Last edited:
I live in Lakeland, and i can say without a doubt Bowman wanted to be Gator .. Clemson just offered more and not just money. Kid has a ton of talent.

Not to threadjack but I have to wonder if the portal is affecting the bag game at all. Boosters shell out $$ to get these kids to commit and when they realize they're not where they want to be they can just take the cash and portal up.

Advertisement
1601580876826.gif

Not to threadjack but I have to wonder if the portal is affecting the bag game at all. Boosters shell out $$ to get these kids to commit and when they realize they're not where they want to be they can just take the cash and portal up.
That’s why it’s not so much bags of money but car leases apartments for family members. Free daycare for kids. Jobs for parents.

Advertisement
But has to be something more to this, right? Kid has played and is a true freshman. What did he expect, to carry the load? I guess we’ll never know but I am sure UF will sell their soul to get him back home.
he's exploiting the COVID opportunity. he collects two bags, one upon signing AND enrolling at Clemson and a second now when he transfers to UFAG. **** of a businessman

He retweeted this I wonder what schools he is looking at?
Screenshot_20201001-153744_Chrome.jpg

This has UF written all over it. They barely tried to get a running back this cycle.

But I’ll just go ahead and say a Cane lock for the **** of it. Burns and cam are gone and Manny will fire up the portal. I would love for that to happen on the gator years alone. Long shot I know but gator fans lit him up when he bounced and shut it down. I don’t think he even officially visited.

Advertisement
Back