Damarkus bowman from Clemson transfer portal

Advertisement
Let's hope there is one crack in the Plantation Dabo machine. When you miss players, u dont get it back. That's a year

Condolences to him and his family on the loss of their Grandmother.

Advertisement
Not to threadjack but I have to wonder if the portal is affecting the bag game at all. Boosters shell out $$ to get these kids to commit and when they realize they're not where they want to be they can just take the cash and portal up.
I suspect thumbs are going to be broken in the near future if repayments aren't made.

Watch UF spin this.... only way to land a 5* back is through the portal..... the same portal they made fun of us for using.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he's going to be transferring somewhere closer to his family?
Rather have him than Daniels. Don't really want 2 RBs this class. Not that we don't need it, I just think CB and maybe LB are a bigger need.

Advertisement
Not to threadjack but I have to wonder if the portal is affecting the bag game at all. Boosters shell out $$ to get these kids to commit and when they realize they're not where they want to be they can just take the cash and portal up.
Probably have a vesting bag now

If he wants to be closer to home then he should go to UCF. He actually would be very good in the offense they run.

Id just like to see him go there since its closer to home # 1 and # 2 watch the gator girls lose their sh*t over not getting him

Advertisement
Back