Dalvin Cook note

Lol. Okay you cats are taking the word "pass" out of context. Who am I? Just a fan. Just like everyone else. What I mean by "pass" is that I didnt care either way. I wasnt that enamored with MT6 as others were here. Check my record. Im on record saying that he wasnt better or more hyped then WW when he came out of HS. So I didnt care bout that. Hes still a traitor in my eyes tho cuz of how he went about out. AC and KB were whatever. But im not gonna sit here like we all did back in 91-94' after we missed terribly on many players PRE PROBATION and think that the same scenario can happen and everything will "work its self out".

At the end of the day, uma be a fan and get my season tickets whether we are 2-9 or 11-0. But I would much rather it be the latter sometime this decade. Lol! Can hate me for that.

There's really nothing to argue about your general point of view. You miss out on top players and you are probably in trouble.

I don't want to keep harping on it but it's why I have taken the time to give people the middle finger here on occasion when they still talk about "skating". We have had multiple recruiting classes that could have been destroyed. We were blessed to have Duke Johnson and a relentless staff that pulled in tons of local talent but we took some lumps last year as it all seemed to come to a head. Still, we landed some of the best players in the area.

The key is when you see guys like Figueroa, or Gunter, EJ, guys that the staff gets out there and finds that hit the ground running. Obviously Figs hasn't done anything in his career and EJ busted out, but you have to be encouraged when you see us getting out there and finding talent from all corners of the country when we can't close the deal on some that are in our backyard.

Perfect? Nah of course not. But I shudder to think what a less competent, less hard working staff would have accomplished in this same time period, recruiting wise. I guess I consider us lucky at this point.

Advertisement
Hmmmmm..Ahhhhh..Yeah. I think I will fade to black on this subject after reading ^^^ post..Have a great Saturday, Fellas.

I didnt mean yours JhallCanes..I meant the one from EliteProxy. Its time for me to leave a thread when someone basically tells me to switch up different teams every year. Cant reason or intelligently argue with that. Lol.

Lol. Okay you cats are taking the word "pass" out of context. Who am I? Just a fan. Just like everyone else. What I mean by "pass" is that I didnt care either way. I wasnt that enamored with MT6 as others were here. Check my record. Im on record saying that he wasnt better or more hyped then WW when he came out of HS. So I didnt care bout that. Hes still a traitor in my eyes tho cuz of how he went about out. AC and KB were whatever. But im not gonna sit here like we all did back in 91-94' after we missed terribly on many players PRE PROBATION and think that the same scenario can happen and everything will "work its self out".

At the end of the day, uma be a fan and get my season tickets whether we are 2-9 or 11-0. But I would much rather it be the latter sometime this decade. Lol! Can hate me for that.

here is the thing you should of known being a college football fan for this long

no team.. EVER stays on top forever... no matter if your back yard is full of talent (Miami) or your entire school is based around the football program, your alumni pay recruits to get them on board and an NCAA investigation in to it is useless because nobody will talk (some SEC schools)

Once again.. RS got a #1 class, what did that do for us? F the rankings, F the stars..we will always miss out on Top recruits regardless who is our coach, who we are paying or how many games we win.

Last year we missed on
MT (who was NEVER going to come to miami)
Alex Collins (a **** of a man who lied to his own blood for a fat coach)
Keith Bryant (a Lazy fat *** who made up his mind about going to FSU because he played video games with Jimbos son)
Jaynard Bostwick (Florida made a better push and this was a close one and we lost simple as that)

yeah we missed on a few just like every other school.

You want to always have a team taht recruit high and wins all the time? just switch up to the team thats winning the most every year.

Would trade those local misses everytime for a legit bigtime QB in Olsen, a monster DE in AQM, Sandman, Standish and 6'3 230lb true freshman starting at LB in Figs(doubt MT would have had that impact, too entitled)

Everyone does know that these kids can only sign and play for one school? All schools miss out on them. You think the other 100+ schools missed out on Collins, Bryant and Bostwick or was it just us and FSU and UF that recruited them? Who gives two ***** about those who choose to go play at another school. Lets focus on our great players and how bright our future is. "Win with us or lose to us" JJ.

Advertisement
everyone talks about how we are the only school who loses out on players from their own backyard, Georgia got raided by other schools of their top talent, Bama loses out on some of their kids too, everyone does, it happens its recruiting, you dont always get all the players you want

here is the thing you should of known being a college football fan for this long

no team.. EVER stays on top forever... no matter if your back yard is full of talent (Miami) or your entire school is based around the football program, your alumni pay recruits to get them on board and an NCAA investigation in to it is useless because nobody will talk (some SEC schools)

Once again.. RS got a #1 class, what did that do for us? F the rankings, F the stars..we will always miss out on Top recruits regardless who is our coach, who we are paying or how many games we win.

Last year we missed on
MT (who was NEVER going to come to miami)
Alex Collins (a **** of a man who lied to his own blood for a fat coach)
Keith Bryant (a Lazy fat *** who made up his mind about going to FSU because he played video games with Jimbos son)
Jaynard Bostwick (Florida made a better push and this was a close one and we lost simple as that)

yeah we missed on a few just like every other school.

You want to always have a team taht recruit high and wins all the time? just switch up to the team thats winning the most every year.

Alabama missed on Artie Burns and Bieber Thomas that *** LB from Dade. Time for Saban to shut down that program.

Like al Pacino in godfather 3...franchise drug me back in!! Lol!!

I will make u a deal, franchise! We build a dynasty like Saban has at ALA and I won't even come to the recruiting board anymore becuz it will be pointless becuz we will be so good it won't matter! Lol!

Please leave Saban and ALA out of any argument at the moment. They are where we want to get back to. Jmo.

Holla cane bros! Go mayweather! Got some dough on this fight! Lol.

Advertisement
Like al Pacino in godfather 3...franchise drug me back in!! Lol!!

I will make u a deal, franchise! We build a dynasty like Saban has at ALA and I won't even come to the recruiting board anymore becuz it will be pointless becuz we will be so good it won't matter! Lol!

Please leave Saban and ALA out of any argument at the moment. They are where we want to get back to. Jmo.

Holla cane bros! Go mayweather! Got some dough on this fight! Lol.

Cool. So in 2016 you're gone from here.

58.gif

Advertisement
Back