Dalvin Cook note

My cane bro, I will definitely be in the building. Im not one of these fans who comes on here and talks crap and complains but doesnt give 1-800-Go-Canes by credit card info to run. Should be a great crowd and a packed house. (I hope. LOL.)

And you are right. Yearby and KC are studs. Didnt mean to crap on them for the sake of making my point. We just gotta close. COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS! Lol.

Advertisement
Come on JhallCanes. You one of the few cats on here I actually respect..Tell me im not overracting bro..2 of the top 3 players in the state are in our backyard both are committed to SEC schools and a third is 50/50. Duke will be junior next year. We cant depend on him forever. I just foresee a bad trend if we strike out again like we did last year on NSD. And im a big fan of Al. But hes gotta make it happen this year. I gave him a HUGE pass last year. I cant be as forgiving if we lose out on Lane/Cook/Sony/ and Clark. We have to get 2 out of 4in that group at least.

You are overreacting. Golden has landed a ton of elite talent from our backyard. Could we have done better? Of course. First thing is I am waiting until they play their senior seasons before I start crowning any of these guys. 2nd, it's still just May.

Not saying you are wrong, just you seem to be focused on the negative here when there is A LOT to be excited about as well.

We could land 19 of the Top 20 players in the state and this board would be *****ing that we didn't get the 1. NAture of the beast, especially 8 months from signing day.

Advertisement
really hope that Cook and Yearby see the value of splitting carries instead of hurting their PT. This kids together have prolonged both of their careers by splitting the workload

really hope that Cook and Yearby see the value of splitting carries instead of hurting their PT. This kids together have prolonged both of their careers by splitting the workload
I read that for now they like it so idk why it would be so bad to do the same in college

This. If your good your good, you will still get drafted high. The rbs at uga have both made a name for themselves splitting carries. C. Williams and R. Brown did it at Auburn. It helps keep legs fresh, and creates a overall better running game(as long as both backs are effentive). It seems even more important nowadays to avoid as much wear and tear as possible as a RB. There is enough shine to go around, look at Duke; he got all kinds of pub last year splitting carries.

Advertisement
It is not like Cook will get every carry at Florida

Last edited:
This is clearly a kid that will go down to the wire. I prefer to look at the old way, get on board and win with us or be prepared to lose to us. Kids have to make to make the best decisions they can with a lot of different people in their ear's telling them what they want to hear.

This is clearly a kid that will go down to the wire. I prefer to look at the old way, get on board and win with us or be prepared to lose to us. Kids have to make to make the best decisions they can with a lot of different people in their ear's telling them what they want to hear.

It's simple if we win then we have everything working for us to land him so if he still says no then gtfoh because we have your brother, teammates at your high school, family, hometown,winning program I mean he will have no excuse

Advertisement
Pete do you think you could get an interview with Dalvin's father grandmother or mentor?

His grandmother would be the best person because she is his legal guardian. His father just got in the picture not too long ago
Did not know that but it makes a lot of sense.

Hmm just got in the picture huh

he got game
from what I have seen it seems like his grandmother is very involved. She was the one who took him to Florida the 1st time. She was the one who was planning the trip to Clemson. When Dalvin talked about Florida he said "My family loves Florida and my grandmas really trust Coach Muschamp a lot.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
His grandmother would be the best person because she is his legal guardian. His father just got in the picture not too long ago
Did not know that but it makes a lot of sense.

Hmm just got in the picture huh

he got game
from what I have seen it seems like his grandmother is very involved. She was the one who took him to Florida the 1st time. She was the one who was planning the trip to Clemson. When Dalvin talked about Florida he said "My family loves Florida and my grandmas really trust Coach Muschamp a lot.”

Yes, I would much rather have this guy coaching my son

[video=youtube;ey6Ewb97_zU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey6Ewb97_zU[/video]

over this guy

[video=youtube;UnNCC8C6o2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnNCC8C6o2s[/video]

We could land 19 of the Top 20 players in the state and this board would be ****ing that we didn't get the 1. NAture of the beast, especially 8 months from signing day.

If that one player is Patrick Peterson or a Ray Lewis or whoever its means alot. If that one player is a sure fire thing than u have to land him especially if hew live 4 seconds away. Different if its an OOS guy. The Collins,JB,KB miss will be big this year IMO.

we're missing on a much higher percentage than 1 out of 20 top south Florida kids

bunch of god**** traitors in this neck of the woods

Advertisement
Back