Dalvin Cook: Meeting With Golden Helped Miami (Rivals)

Advertisement
Man I like Yearby and Cook and I hope that boy Cook is coming. Duke, Yearby, Cook and a improved Gus would be sick.

Not going to hold my breath here. As many have already pointed out, this kid has been interested in pretty much EVERY OTHER program than us during the year. What that seems to imply is that he's looking to get out of town. I hope we can sway him as I think he will be a great player and we desperately need playmakers on this team, but I still think this is a longshot for us.

yearby and darling can =Malcolm Lewis. I doubt we get him but no one really though he had a shot at tracy, then last minute everything clicked.

Advertisement
448.gif

Advertisement
Alot of recruiting newbies in this thread. The one thing im glad for is that he is deciding early and not on NSD. Could you imagine this board if it had to wait 2 months for this kid?..Smh.

Recruits like DC nobody will ever be able to figure out. I bet he wakes up every morning committed to a diff school in his head. **** look at the MT6 fiasco last year. These kids really DONT KNOW. All this money talk is starting to sound stupid because if thats the case he and his family are doing VERY well because according to the "insiders" on this board he has gotten paid by Clemson, UF, and now FSU. Smh.

I think his heart is telling him UM but his brain is telling him FSU.

Advertisement
Alot of recruiting newbies in this thread. The one thing im glad for is that he is deciding early and not on NSD. Could you imagine this board if it had to wait 2 months for this kid?..Smh.

Recruits like DC nobody will ever be able to figure out. I bet he wakes up every morning committed to a diff school in his head. **** look at the MT6 fiasco last year. These kids really DONT KNOW. All this money talk is starting to sound stupid because if thats the case he and his family are doing VERY well because according to the "insiders" on this board he has gotten paid by Clemson, UF, and now FSU. Smh.

I think his heart is telling him UM but his brain is telling him FSU.

I can see how it would be a difficult decision. You have the world in the palm of your hand for the 1st time (and maybe the only time in your life) at 17yrs old. Everyone is drooling over you, make promises 95% of them can't keep but just saying whatever it takes. At 17 you're too young and inexperienced to see through the lies. The fan base (and ladies) welcoming you at every school you visit.
Not all are Duke Jr types where they've had their mind made up since they were 5. I hope he follows his heart.

We have a chance, and that is all that matters. Al, Hurlie and James Coley will do everything in their power to sign this kid. Let's hope it's good enough.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1703811 said:
Golden needs to just *** up cooks grandma and we got this

Boss puts in big work.

if anyone that's goo with computers can photshop golden, hurlie, coley, and carrol on this it would be classic

from R to L: hurlie, golden, carrol, and coley LOL

Not great but hope it works.

60.jpg

People try to compare MT's want to leave town last year to Cook this year, but we have a lot more working in our favor with Cook:

1. No more looming NCAA sanctions
2. Yearby (his best friend) and Darling in his ear
3. Roland Smith is very pro Miami and pro Golden
4. He's taking his last official visit to the U!

I like our chances!

Advertisement
Back