Dalvin Cook: Meeting With Golden Helped Miami (Rivals)

if we got tyre brady and johnnie dixon to go with coley. this offense will be crazy.

Advertisement
At this point I look at it like this, after Cooks ov if it goes really well what would be his reasons to say no? Literally it's the perfect storm in every way to UM so can he name 1 negative?

Tim Brewster is a real candidate for the FAU job. He's Cook's primary for FSU, maybe that will play a role here.

Advertisement
At this point I look at it like this, after Cooks ov if it goes really well what would be his reasons to say no? Literally it's the perfect storm in every way to UM so can he name 1 negative?

51.jpg

I just get the feeling that we are too little, too late. I don't believe in the "everyone gets paid" routine, but something is just not right about this. Why is it that we are the only school that was avoided like the plague for him throughout the process until now? I think it's because we don't/can't play the game that way with probation and he knows he can't get anything from us, which sucks because Golden and staff need this kid badly. I think this is all a smoke screen and this dude's people are taken care of by the Noles. Just me though.

Advertisement
Even if we were clear of the NCAA...we can't play the game on the level that the big boys play it.

I just get the feeling that we are too little, too late. I don't believe in the "everyone gets paid" routine, but something is just not right about this. Why is it that we are the only school that was avoided like the plague for him throughout the process until now? I think it's because we don't/can't play the game that way with probation and he knows he can't get anything from us, which sucks because Golden and staff need this kid badly. I think this is all a smoke screen and this dude's people are taken care of by the Noles. Just me though.

You are correct sir.

Advertisement
Advertisement
golden was smart, he brought his offensive cord. and rb coach right after florida fired theres. Son, this is how we are going to use you. Florida cant do that.

Program changer is the right approach.

Manziel.
RG3.
Winston.
Tebow.
Newton.

These guys took programs that were stagnant and made the difference. All it takes is one player like this and a decent program (Baylor pre RG3) becomes good, and a good program (FSU pre Jameis) becomes great.

Convince Cook that he can be that transcendent player for his hometown and be a legend.

Advertisement
Back