Dalvin Cook: Meeting With Golden Helped Miami (Rivals)

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
-Cook is getting the full-court press from the Canes
-Got a late night visit on Monday from Golden, Coley and Hurlie Brown and is set for official visit to UM this weekend after his playoff game on Friday
-Will announce his final decision after state championship game because he's an EE
-Cook's family got an in-home visit early Monday evening from the coach while they waited for Dalvin to get home. Coaches returned at 10:30 pm to meet with Cook for an hour
-"It went well. We talked about everything. They told me how they really needed me over there."
-Asked if he has UM under serious consideration, Cook said, "Yeah, a lot. I'm giving them a good look."
-When asked how, he said "I got more of a feel with the coaches, how they approach things."
-Cook says what stuck out most was when Golden told him he can be a program changer: "That was very special to hear."
-Says he has UM, Florida, Florida State as his three finalists and reiterated he is still committed to UF.
-Cook says Coley's message was about the offense and how they use true freshman. He told Cook he can play right away
-Cook says Hurlie Brown tells him why he should stay home and make the U better.
-Won' put percentage on his commitment to Florida
-Says Yearby and Darling put bugs in his ear about playing for Miami

Link: http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1582779

Advertisement
I don't know how much of a Nole lean before, but after last night I know that we close the gap.

Advertisement
I would give up *** for a year just to guarantee Cooks commitment

-Got a late night visit on Monday from Golden, Coley and Hurlie Brown and is set for official visit to UM this weekend after his playoff game on Friday
-Will announce his final decision after state championship game because he's an EE
-Cook's family got an in-home visit early Monday evening from the coach while they waited for Dalvin to get home. Coaches returned at 10:30 pm to meet with Cook for an hour
-"It went well. We talked about everything. They told me how they really needed me over there."
-Asked if he has UM under serious consideration, Cook said, "Yeah, a lot. I'm giving them a good look."
-When asked how, he said "I got more of a feel with the coaches, how they approach things."
-Cook says what stuck out most was when Golden told him he can be a program changer: "That was very special to hear."
-Says he has UM, Florida, Florida State as his three finalists and reiterated he is still committed to UF.
-Cook says Coley's message was about the offense and how they use true freshman. He told Cook he can play right away
-Cook says Hurlie Brown tells him why he should stay home and make the U better.

27.gif

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1703811 said:
Golden needs to just *** up cooks grandma and we got this

Boss puts in big work.

color_me_badd.jpg

if anyone that's goo with computers can photshop golden, hurlie, coley, and carrol on this it would be classic

from R to L: hurlie, golden, carrol, and coley LOL

The Big Homie Duval already spoke on this. yall need to listen for once.

5.gif

Advertisement
I wake up in a cold sweat some nights just imagining this kid in a Noles uniform.

See the light, young Dalvin - stay home. Stay home.

As someone said in another thread, it´s shaping like T. Howard saga...

29.gif

It does kind of feel that way. Would be a HUGE addition to this class offensively. Kayaa would be insane to bolt with the OL, WRs and (now, possibly) backs we are bringing in.

Advertisement
I wake up in a cold sweat some nights just imagining this kid in a Noles uniform.

See the light, young Dalvin - stay home. Stay home.

Not sure how much better that offense can get next year, but the thought of him in garnet and gold is sickening.

OMG. Please don't play games with us. A Duke, Yearby, Cook backfield is as explosive as a peter north facial. lol

I don't usually say recruits is a must get but this kid is like Patrick Peterson, Sammy Watkins 1st round SFL talent. Put him on the field day 1 and you will see Devin Hester part 2 here. Kids like Duke, Yearby, Howard, Cook, Coley win you extra games on their talent alone..

Yearby and Cook in the same backfield for 3 more years, why not? They've done well together to this point

Advertisement
Back