Dalvin Cook injures knee

Stylie

All ACC
I'm sure people will blast me for posting due to the hatred of this guy and Florida State, but it looks like he blew his knee out. I hate Florida State, however I never want to see anyone blow their knee out. That's all. Carry on with your Sunday.

Advertisement
You drew extra attention to this topic just to say people should behave nobly? Do you know this board?

My lord man, you just opened a gate directly to hades.

Advertisement
I’d hate to let you down...I can only hope he blows out the other knee during rehab.

Seriously who gives a ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Good, i hope while him and teddy black coaches only bridgewater get their kidneys removed when they're taking ice baths together.

Wish nothing but the best for the guy that sold out on his hometown & cut turf up as a momento of beating his hometown team! ERNT!! Hope its career ending.

Wish nothing but the best for the guy that sold out on his hometown & cut turf up as a momento of beating his hometown team! ERNT!! Hope its career ending.

Would you want to play for Golden and his coaching staff?

Advertisement

Would you want to play for Golden and his coaching staff?

No. But he didn't have to go out of his way to disrespect his hometown like he did on many occasions. Stop being an apologist

In a final act of disrespect and ******** over his hometown university, he waited until he was in the NFL.

He's a low class, son of beach and I'll say whatever I want.

It's part of the game. Good. Enjoy your rehab. It'll be the hardest you've worked.

***off Dalvin.

Advertisement
You're not a real Canes fan if you don't root for FSU players from Miami to succeed in the NFL.

If Cook rushes for 2,000yds it'll help our Strength Of Schedule & recruiting.

Happy Rivalry week everybody!

You're not a real Canes fan if you don't root for FSU players from Miami to succeed in the NFL.

If Cook rushes for 2,000yds it'll help our Strength Of Schedule & recruiting.

Happy Rivalry week everybody!

Wait, what?

Why is this posted here? This is not a noles board. Why do you people care about Dalvin Cook? STOP CREATING DALVIN COOK THREADS.

Advertisement
Back