Dalvin Cook injures knee

I'm sure people will blast me for posting due to the hatred of this guy and Florida State, but it looks like he blew his knee out. I hate Florida State, however I never want to see anyone blow their knee out. That's all. Carry on with your Sunday.

Why post this garbage on a Canes' board?
Take that dog mierda to a nole site.

Advertisement
You're not a real Canes fan if you don't root for FSU players from Miami to succeed in the NFL.

If Cook rushes for 2,000yds it'll help our Strength Of Schedule & recruiting.

Happy Rivalry week everybody!
I see you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He doesn't owe the city of Miami anything. Neither do any of these recruits. They can go wherever they want to go. Of course, I hope Miami gets all of them.

I'm sure people will blast me for posting due to the hatred of this guy and Florida State, but it looks like he blew his knee out. I hate Florida State, however I never want to see anyone blow their knee out. That's all. Carry on with your Sunday.

Why post this garbage on a Canes' board?
Take that dog mierda to a nole site.

I do as I please.

Advertisement
While you are right to not wish injuries on anybody, this thread has no place on this board. Mods, please delete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn't owe the city of Miami anything. Neither do any of these recruits. They can go wherever they want to go. Of course, I hope Miami gets all of them.

And we don't owe him anything, if I want to root for any injury to him, I will.

Fvck you if you don't like it

Advertisement
In a final act of disrespect and ******** over his hometown university, he waited until he was in the NFL.

He's a low class, son of beach and I'll say whatever I want.

It's part of the game. Good. Enjoy your rehab. It'll be the hardest you've worked.

***off Dalvin.

Hear, hear.

Upvoted by accident. I hope all Noles get hurt and/or fail.

Advertisement
Back