Dalvin Cook injures knee

I was almost as happy to see him blow out his knee as I was to see my mighty Lions win.

Funniest part was watching that bytch *** chick-punching maggot toss the ball away as soon as his knee gave out. He gave my Lions the game by tossing the ball on the ground because he was too fay to gut it out and just fall to the ground with the ball. Our guy Willis McGahee tore everything in his ******* knee and still held onto the football.

Wow, did he really do that?
So sad I missed this.
Maybe Ariz can include this in one of his highlights.
LOL.

Go Canes!!!

Doesn't sound like a guy you'd want to go to war with....

Advertisement
This is a pretty good troll job. I mean, it must be, right? I can understand a UM fan that doesn't enjoy seeing an F$U player hurt... I'm not that guy, but I can understand. What makes no sense is a so-called UM fan coming to a UM board to write a get well soon letter to a former semenhole. Must be a troll job. Bravo!

My sincere hope is that possession exists, Cook needs a new ligaments in his knee, the doctors use the knee ligament of a deceased serial bed wetter, and Cook's career abruptly ends (not because he can't run anymore, but because he ****es himself whenever he touches a football).

So, the knee ligaments run up through the bladder...who knew?

OP is probably also upset we don't travel to FSU this weekend to face an undefeated FSU team led by Frenchy.

Advertisement
This is a pretty good troll job. I mean, it must be, right? I can understand a UM fan that doesn't enjoy seeing an F$U player hurt... I'm not that guy, but I can understand. What makes no sense is a so-called UM fan coming to a UM board to write a get well soon letter to a former semenhole. Must be a troll job. Bravo!

My sincere hope is that possession exists, Cook needs a new ligaments in his knee, the doctors use the knee ligament of a deceased serial bed wetter, and Cook's career abruptly ends (not because he can't run anymore, but because he ****es himself whenever he touches a football).

So, the knee ligaments run up through the bladder...who knew?

So you were fine with a deceased person being able to possess a living individual via a ligament transplant, but found the causal link between the body part transplanted and the result preposterous?

Advertisement
Back