Dalvin Cook injures knee

I call bull****. He's faking this injury to sneak into Tally and dress up to play Miami one last time.

Advertisement
I think you fruitcakes will die if we beat FSU. You love the noles so much deep down that idt you'll be able to handle it. **** DALVIN COOK. I HOPE HE NEVER PLAYS ANOTHER DOWN OF FOOOTBALL AGAIN!

Advertisement
I think you fruitcakes will die if we beat FSU. You love the noles so much deep down that idt you'll be able to handle it. **** DALVIN COOK. I HOPE HE NEVER PLAYS ANOTHER DOWN OF FOOOTBALL AGAIN!

With all that rage, I get the feeling you live in your moms basement. Relax.

I was almost as happy to see him blow out his knee as I was to see my mighty Lions win.

Funniest part was watching that bytch *** chick-punching maggot toss the ball away as soon as his knee gave out. He gave my Lions the game by tossing the ball on the ground because he was too fay to gut it out and just fall to the ground with the ball. Our guy Willis McGahee tore everything in his ******* knee and still held onto the football.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I'd suck your moms **** in front of you.

OHHHHH!!!!!!! Bwhahaha. Apparently that one hit close to home.

Advertisement

Lol

Lol

Anyway..... back to destroying my bookie. Enjoy your moms basement. At least you get free rent. I'm jealous.

As a Vikings fan I could fcking care less about this

You don't care that Dalvin went down and your a Vikings fan? Its not like MN competes anyway in the NFL. I get it.

1). You’re obviously a ******

2.) After wishing he tore his acl for 3 straight years in college, I’m supposed to be ****ed now?

3.) They don’t compete in the NFL? As in make the playoffs every year? Nah but they’re definitely not ****** enough to come at me with that dog **** one liner like you’re some fcking hilarious troll.

Enjoyed watching the video a few times. Hope it's the first of several ACL tears for him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back