Dalvin Cook injures knee

I think you fruitcakes will die if we beat FSU. You love the noles so much deep down that idt you'll be able to handle it. **** DALVIN COOK. I HOPE HE NEVER PLAYS ANOTHER DOWN OF FOOOTBALL AGAIN!

With all that rage, I get the feeling you live in your moms basement. Relax.

He lives in your mom's pvssy.

Yawn. What do you do for a living? Serious question.

I paint your mom's tonsils for a living.

Advertisement
I'm too nice a person to wish an ACL tear on anyone because of where they went to school, but I'm too much of a dck to not enjoy the fact that some fck stick from fsu got hurt. And since it was going to happen anyway, couldn't it have happened like 3 years ago?

I kind of wanted his little brother to come here just to stick to the Noles.

Still, wishing Dalvin a speedy recovery.

shrg-1.gif

Advertisement
This is a pretty good troll job. I mean, it must be, right? I can understand a UM fan that doesn't enjoy seeing an F$U player hurt... I'm not that guy, but I can understand. What makes no sense is a so-called UM fan coming to a UM board to write a get well soon letter to a former semenhole. Must be a troll job. Bravo!

My sincere hope is that possession exists, Cook needs a new ligaments in his knee, the doctors use the knee ligament of a deceased serial bed wetter, and Cook's career abruptly ends (not because he can't run anymore, but because he ****es himself whenever he touches a football).

This is a pretty good troll job. I mean, it must be, right? I can understand a UM fan that doesn't enjoy seeing an F$U player hurt... I'm not that guy, but I can understand. What makes no sense is a so-called UM fan coming to a UM board to write a get well soon letter to a former semenhole. Must be a troll job. Bravo!

My sincere hope is that possession exists, Cook needs a new ligaments in his knee, the doctors use the knee ligament of a deceased serial bed wetter, and Cook's career abruptly ends (not because he can't run anymore, but because he ****es himself whenever he touches a football).
Not a troll job. The guy's a legit devout facquit.

I'd suck your moms **** in front of you.

OHHHHH!!!!!!! Bwhahaha. Apparently that one hit close to home.

Lol

Anyway..... back to destroying my bookie. Enjoy your moms basement. At least you get free rent. I'm jealous.

What do you like Monday Night oh great bookie destroyer?

Advertisement
I think you fruitcakes will die if we beat FSU. You love the noles so much deep down that idt you'll be able to handle it. **** DALVIN COOK. I HOPE HE NEVER PLAYS ANOTHER DOWN OF FOOOTBALL AGAIN!

I'd suck your moms **** in front of you.

OHHHHH!!!!!!! Bwhahaha. Apparently that one hit close to home.

Well, your Mom's **** has had so many visitors that she has her own zip code.
So, yeah, home.

Not a troll job. The guy's a legit devout facquit.

That's just sad.

I was almost as happy to see him blow out his knee as I was to see my mighty Lions win.

Funniest part was watching that bytch *** chick-punching maggot toss the ball away as soon as his knee gave out. He gave my Lions the game by tossing the ball on the ground because he was too fay to gut it out and just fall to the ground with the ball. Our guy Willis McGahee tore everything in his ******* knee and still held onto the football.

Wow, did he really do that?
So sad I missed this.
Maybe Ariz can include this in one of his highlights.
LOL.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
I tried to trade with the **** in my league for him and thank god he didn't want to. Big fspoo fan so didn't want to

Advertisement

He lives in your mom's pvssy.

Yawn. What do you do for a living? Serious question.

I paint your mom's tonsils for a living.

Serious question and this is a two part question. How old are you? What do you do for work? You can talk as much as you want over the Internet. Im not bothered. What are you like in real life? I get the feeling you're no one, and you know it. Quit raging on a message board just because you're going no where in my life..... not my problem dude. :)

As a Vikings fan I could fcking care less about this

You don't care that Dalvin went down and your a Vikings fan? Its not like MN competes anyway in the NFL. I get it.

1). You’re obviously a ******

2.) After wishing he tore his acl for 3 straight years in college, I’m supposed to be ****ed now?

3.) They don’t compete in the NFL? As in make the playoffs every year? Nah but they’re definitely not ****ty enough to come at me with that dog **** one liner like you’re some fcking hilarious troll.

1. Hilarious

I'm not sleeping until I get word that he tore his MCL too and that his rookie contract was already blown on bad investments and greedy family members.

Why is this posted here? This is not a noles board. Why do you people care about Dalvin Cook? STOP CREATING DALVIN COOK THREADS.

Yeah, we need an Alex Collins board...but, I guess maybe not. We never played him in college.

Advertisement
Back