Dalvin Cook commits to FSU

Advertisement
We don't close well bc we don't pay. Most elite get paid. We need Butch who can actually develop the talent he has.

We get a qb who taks cae of the ball, a defense thats at least average and develop the players and we win 10 games........... we ****ed up like crazy this year and got 9 so improvement means we get double digits so lets not act like we are a dumpster fire

Advertisement
Guys just parrot the "he's a great recruiter" line. Look at all the misses and guys who aren't even here anymore. And then look at all the Shannon guys still getting most of the reps 3 years in. Al couldn't even recruit guys to replace the Shannon guys that everyone hates.

Ok this is getting ridiculous, i'm out. Defending Shannon's recruiting is blasphemy.

Shanntard sucked elephant balls. That's the point. Al can't recruit guys to beat out the bums that Shanntard recruited. He's been here 3 years, and he's still relying mostly on Shanntard's soap horses. Look at the lineup.

Hold on...do you think he misses on guys without the NCAA mess??? I don't think he does...Shannon didn't have to put up with that, he soured on a lot of coaches down here unlike Golden who not only was repairing relationships, he was recruiting his a** off at the same time...Now we will truly see how good of a recruiter he is without the sanctions and to me, he's doin a good job..it usually takes 3-4 years to get ur guys in and run the system you want to run...Shannon left the cubbard bare when it came to DBs, LBs, And DTs..that's why we suck..name one DB, LB or DT recruit that we have that Shannon recruited that's still here that's worth a ****???? Nobody, maybe Highsmith and Rodgers..the recruits he had left cause they didn't like Goldens philosophy and the U Tough program...Shannon recruited lazy players who wanted there positions gift wrapped to them...example. (Forston)

Yet Pete tells us most of our current coaches aren't well liked down here.

if they arent liked, do we get the Booker T kids or the 19-20 kids that are so. Fla recruits that are committed to us?? Its the street agent type guys who are against Miami...they still do exist...all coaches who have been interviewed have said nothing but good things about this staff..its the behind the scene guys who don't like us

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHER FRICKERS!!! To the "Golden Slurpers" GOLDEN IS DA MAN!! To all the Golden haters, yeah he really sucks donkey nuts, you ignorant uninformed lack of historical knowledge and perspective buffoons!!! But you're my buffoons, Canes' family buffoons, anybody outside of the family calls you that, I'll cut em. Dem our bit$hes, only we can call each other that!!

Thank you DMoney, Pete, and all the mods and even you crazy sum of a bit$hes for a great 2013, may 2014 bless all you guys ten fold! GO CANES!!

Oh and of course frick Cook, Lane and any other fool who doesn't want to be part of this class, cus it's **** good!

Oh and suck it Wilson, normally I don't bother with 17 year old kids, but if your Papa didn't raise you to be such a douche, you deserve this! Granted I do get that at the end the kid is getting a free ride to play foozball at oof and getting a chance to get a degree at a good university, which academically it is, so really this means nothing and is pointless, but I don't care! SUCK IT WILSON I LMFAO AT U!!!

Advertisement
I didnt know Butts went to Florida State.

Everytime I think of Butts I think of one of the greatest signs I ever saw at a Fins game at home against the Chargers, he was having a good year for them, and we had Bryan Cox in his prime, and the sign read:

THE CHARGERS MAY HAVE BIG BUTTS BUT WE HAVE BIG COX!!

LMFAO that was one of the best ever, **** you Dolphins!! **** you straight to ****!! Oh **** now I've tied in this pain with that one frick me!!

Still awesome fricking sign, anyways continue frick cook

It sucks to lose Cook to Fsu but the truth is we are probably in year 2 of this rebuild. It is not fair to judge Golden when he has to recruit with all the turmoil from the NCAA. I think he is landing some elite talent

Kaaya
Yearby
Powell
Coley
Berrios
McDermott
Darling
Gibbons
Gall
AQM
Thomas
Moten
Valentine
Jenkins
Smith M
Jackson
Grace
Figueroa
Owens
Young
Burns
Carter
Hester

Lot of top kids would love to add
1 elite WR
Griffin Hybrid
Jackson

Move on to 2015 and land 70% of SF talent.

As far as Cook I don't like his character to feed the beast with the circus of being 100% committed to Gates then saying today he picked FSU 3 months ago. Posing for cameras Gator chomp. He contradicts himself constantly in interviews. I love Yearby and I think it was all bull **** act his concern for Yearby when he was hurt. Kid knows how to play the game.
The most damaging indictment of his character to me is his best buddy is Ermon Lane.

not reading through the whole thread but, I'm sure these posts have already been made:

1. Something about the cloud
2. Something about Al still being an elite recruiter
3. Something about Cook sucking
4. Something about Miami being NFL U and Cook made a big mistake

Anything I miss?

**** Dalvin Crook. Hope he rots at FSU. And any Miami fan that wishing him well can go start a car in a garage.

Advertisement
Ferman had an interview with Cook yesterday and he basically asked him why isn't he going to UM and Cook replied "because they weren't going strong after me from the beginning". That's just unacceptable man...

That's BS. Where's that vid from when he was committed to Clemson?

I did that interview and he definitely had Miami up top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CkejrRdKcY

So Pete, in your pinion what happened? I think at the end of the day no matter what he says he didn't want to play with Yearby.

Nothing happened. We were never really in it for this kid. Don't fool yourself. You're delusional if you ever thought we were really in it. And some of you retards think we can always get, and have always gotten, every single blue chip kid in south Florida--you're wrong. We never have, and never will. We just have to try to shut the escape hatch as much as possible, but it will never close entirely. Get used to competition for south Florida. People who thought Jimmy Johnson got every south Florida kid he wanted are dead wrong. We lost recruiting battles back then, just like now.

Sometimes you have to wonder why these kids say the things they do. Maybe Pete had a UM shirt in and Dalvin was like "let me mention UM and this will be quicker". You really never know.

Y'all realize this is the worst case senario.... Kids will follow Cook Lane and Treon to FSU. That's two years in a row jimbo has come down to dade county and hand picked the best propect and convinced them to choose FSU. They will talk about building a dynasty and **** like that. It is imparrative that FSU loses to auburn on Monday. And that jimbo goes to Texas. Miami stands no chance against what FSU is building right now.

Lane can rot too. He's one of the rudest kids I've ever dealt with. He's a stud, but a major douche.

Advertisement
Ferman had an interview with Cook yesterday and he basically asked him why isn't he going to UM and Cook replied "because they weren't going strong after me from the beginning". That's just unacceptable man...

That's BS. Where's that vid from when he was committed to Clemson?

I did that interview and he definitely had Miami up top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CkejrRdKcY

So Pete, in your pinion what happened? I think at the end of the day no matter what he says he didn't want to play with Yearby.

Nothing happened. We were never really in it for this kid. Don't fool yourself. You're delusional if you ever thought we were really in it. And some of you retards think we can always get, and have always gotten, every single blue chip kid in south Florida--you're wrong. We never have, and never will. We just have to try to shut the escape hatch as much as possible, but it will never close entirely. Get used to competition for south Florida. People who thought Jimmy Johnson got every south Florida kid he wanted are dead wrong. We lost recruiting battles back then, just like now.

Just because he didn't sign with Miami doesn't mean they were never in it. He would not have signed those financial aid papers if Miami was not in it. The staff just lost the recruiting battle.

Y'all realize this is the worst case senario.... Kids will follow Cook Lane and Treon to FSU. That's two years in a row jimbo has come down to dade county and hand picked the best propect and convinced them to choose FSU. They will talk about building a dynasty and **** like that. It is imparrative that FSU loses to auburn on Monday. And that jimbo goes to Texas. Miami stands no chance against what FSU is building right now.

You obviously were not born in the 80's and didn't even bother learn history or the history of the program and all of it's dealings, cus God help me I wonder what you would have been saying back then when Bobby was doing the same thing. It has and always will happen, for a variety of logical rational reasons. Perspective my man, **** it I'm young and some of you guys are making me feel old as ****. The key here is, are we keeping the majority of the kids, is the make up of our class the majority from our recruiting hotbed, are we addressing the major needs, the priorities of this class? The answer is a resounding yes.

In the immortal words of Eddie Murphy doing Richard Pryor talking about Bill Cosby chastizing Eddie Murphy:

Have a coke and shut the frick up!

Happy New Year!!

EDDIE!!! MR FRICK YOU MAN!! FRICK YOU YOU MUDDA FRICKER YOU!!!

not reading through the whole thread but, I'm sure these posts have already been made:

1. Something about the cloud
2. Something about Al still being an elite recruiter
3. Something about Cook sucking
4. Something about Miami being NFL U and Cook made a big mistake

Anything I miss?
Correct on all 4

Advertisement
Back