Dalvin Cook commits to FSU

Golden is a sh1tty recruiter. Can't close well once people see his crappy product.

Are u fu*kin serious??? Golden is a great recruiter....I don't knw any coach who would have gotten the kids we got the last 2 years or so with the NCAA crap...he's workin with a full deck now and we won't lose that many recruits like in years past...we truly only missed on Dixon, Lane, and Cook are recruits we really missed that we wanted this year

He is a solid recruiter, not great. He has more misses the last two years from down here than Shannon had his entire time here.

Advertisement
Ferman had an interview with Cook yesterday and he basically asked him why isn't he going to UM and Cook replied "because they weren't going strong after me from the beginning". That's just unacceptable man...

That's BS. Where's that vid from when he was committed to Clemson?

I did that interview and he definitely had Miami up top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CkejrRdKcY

So Pete, in your pinion what happened? I think at the end of the day no matter what he says he didn't want to play with Yearby.

Golden is a sh1tty recruiter. Can't close well once people see his crappy product.

Are u fu*kin serious??? Golden is a great recruiter....I don't knw any coach who would have gotten the kids we got the last 2 years or so with the NCAA crap...he's workin with a full deck now and we won't lose that many recruits like in years past...we truly only missed on Dixon, Lane, and Cook are recruits we really missed that we wanted this year

He is a solid recruiter, not great. He has more misses the last two years from down here than Shannon had his entire time down here.

Oh really punk?

He is a solid recruiter, not great. He has more misses the last two years from down here than Shannon had his entire time here.

lol what

Guys just parrot the "he's a great recruiter" line. Look at all the misses and guys who aren't even here anymore. And then look at all the Shannon guys still getting most of the reps 3 years in. Al couldn't even recruit guys to replace the Shannon guys that everyone hates.

Advertisement
If FSU gets Cook, Ermon, Rudolph, and JC my head will explode

Get ready. FSU closes huge every year, and Al closes with a whimper.

Guys who committed in January or after last year. AQM, Coley,Grace, Elder. All 4-stars. I'll leave Griffin off that list until he actually steps on campus.

LULZ at putting Grace and Elder in the elite category. Who were we battling for those guys? We beat out WVU for Grace, and he was a UM guy forever. Just wanted to wait for some suspense. We didn't even offer Elder until after our abortion on signing day.

Coley was a great late get. Thank your lucky stars for Donnell Bennett. The man lost his job by getting us Coley. No Donnell, and we would have lost Coley to fsu too. That was all about Donnell.

AQM was a great get too.

Now, since you're obsessed with me and my do boy, list fsu's late gets over the last few years and list the guys we lost at the end of the cycle.

So he needs to be in some knock down drag out fight or it doesn't count? Dalvin Cook. He isn't even the best RB on his high school team. Elder was a great high school running back too. He didn't have Yearby's help either. You said he closes with a whimper. You're wrong. Like this class would be better if Chad Thomas, Valentine, McDermott, Darling and Powell all decided to wait until January to commit. Thats the dumbass logic you're using

Guys just parrot the "he's a great recruiter" line. Look at all the misses and guys who aren't even here anymore. And then look at all the Shannon guys still getting most of the reps 3 years in. Al couldn't even recruit guys to replace the Shannon guys that everyone hates.

Ok this is getting ridiculous, i'm out. Defending Shannon's recruiting is blasphemy.

Advertisement

Ok this is getting ridiculous, i'm out. Defending Shannon's recruiting is blasphemy.

Shanntard sucked elephant balls. That's the point. Al can't recruit guys to beat out the bums that Shanntard recruited. He's been here 3 years, and he's still relying mostly on Shanntard's soap horses. Look at the lineup.

It's not defending Shannon's recruiting. It's pointing out that 3 years later, Golden hasn't found guys to replace those players that everyone keeps ****ting on.

If you want to criticize Golden for recruiting, that is perfectly fine. But to use Shannon as an example totally undermines any valid point you were trying to make. Shannon was a disaster at S. Fla. recruiting by all accounts.

Franchise goin ham.........but its the truth. FSU is kickin our *** on the field cuz of there recruiting, jimbo sukced last year but now hes great cuz of the qb. D$ is right we need elite dl n qb......and a new dc

Advertisement

Great consolation prize

Do I detect a trend of white girls getting bigger?

Ferman had an interview with Cook yesterday and he basically asked him why isn't he going to UM and Cook replied "because they weren't going strong after me from the beginning". That's just unacceptable man...

Thank you sir.

If FSU gets Cook, Ermon, Rudolph, and JC my head will explode

Get ready. FSU closes huge every year, and Al closes with a whimper.

Yup, Al is a great recruiter but he hasn't been closing strong for whatever reason.

Tracy Howard and Stacy Coley do not approve of this.

Our fan base has the most brats I've ever seen, short of Bama.

Relax it's the truth. Last year signing day was painful to watch.

I'm relaxed. Those with the profuse amounts of vitriol towards Al over everything needs to relax. We have the number 3 class in the nation right now. Cook was never coming here. NEVER.

I'm cool. Watching McDermott, Chad, and Darling beast in these drills, not talking s--t about Al every thread I can type in.

Advertisement

So Pete, in your pinion what happened? I think at the end of the day no matter what he says he didn't want to play with Yearby.

Nothing happened. We were never really in it for this kid. Don't fool yourself. You're delusional if you ever thought we were really in it. And some of you retards think we can always get, and have always gotten, every single blue chip kid in south Florida--you're wrong. We never have, and never will. We just have to try to shut the escape hatch as much as possible, but it will never close entirely. Get used to competition for south Florida. People who thought Jimmy Johnson got every south Florida kid he wanted are dead wrong. We lost recruiting battles back then, just like now.

Advertisement
Back