Dalvin after game

Advertisement
Very serious.

So what does espn ask a player to sign? What happens if this agreement (let's assume it exist) is signed and the player recommits?

Not sure. Like I said, I'm just guessing that ESPN would have them sign something

Please stop. Think of how foolish this stuff sounds. Hey 17 year old kid, please sign this agreement and never recommit to that school on TV or after this all star game. If the player does recommit do they stab him, start a civil action, get an injunction preventing that kid from recommitting...does anyone see how foolish this stuff sounds?

ESPN cannot force a kid to not recommit to a prior school. Perhaps the game is delayed and they don't show the announcement.

they have a 7 second delay on all live tv. probably would just not show the announcement.

Sure they could do that but don't forget the announcers tend to talk about the kid after. Are they going to mute themselves? This is just stupid BS. I think ESPN merely wants to make these announcements exciting and fresh.

Everyone on insidetheu.com seems to be predicting FSU. I don't like it, man. The same goes for Dixon and OSU. This recruiting season is shaping put to be another disappointment. I'll be our best class in a very long time, but it's still sad. We had a chance to change the program in one year and now it looks like its not going to happen. Sad. I might be totally off but I'm thinking Yearby and Lane might switch to FSU too. They talked about playing together and if the insidetheu.com people are correct that places all of them at FSU. I really really hope I'm wrong, but we've been disappointed way too many times over the years to be blindly hopeful.

Advertisement
Everyone on insidetheu.com seems to be predicting FSU. I don't like it, man. The same goes for Dixon and OSU. This recruiting season is shaping put to be another disappointment. I'll be our best class in a very long time, but it's still sad. We had a chance to change the program in one year and now it looks like its not going to happen. Sad. I might be totally off but I'm thinking Yearby and Lane might switch to FSU too. They talked about playing together and if the insidetheu.com people are correct that places all of them at FSU. I really really hope I'm wrong, but we've been disappointed way too many times over the years to be blindly hopeful.

this is a porst for all those wondering. yearby is not going to FSU.

349.gif

Was Yearby a spy that was sent in to sabotage our recruiting like Keef?

Find out next time.

Don't dismiss what I said and not offer an argument. I'm not saying it'll happen, I'm just preparing myself mentally for the worst. Why wouldn't we have another Collins/Thomas/Kirkland situation again? It's almost like this is happening every year. I understand this kind of stuff happens, but not to the magnitude of what has happened to us over time.

Advertisement
Please not these Yearby to FSU rumors again. Yearby flipped to UM because James Coley left FSU. Yearby is an early-enrollee and will be on campus in a few weeks.

Don't dismiss what I said and not offer an argument. I'm not saying it'll happen, I'm just preparing myself mentally for the worst. Why wouldn't we have another Collins/Thomas/Kirkland situation again? It's almost like this is happening every year. I understand this kind of stuff happens, but not to the magnitude of what has happened to us over time.

Fine

1.jpg

So what does espn ask a player to sign? What happens if this agreement (let's assume it exist) is signed and the player recommits?

Not sure. Like I said, I'm just guessing that ESPN would have them sign something

Please stop. Think of how foolish this stuff sounds. Hey 17 year old kid, please sign this agreement and never recommit to that school on TV or after this all star game. If the player does recommit do they stab him, start a civil action, get an injunction preventing that kid from recommitting...does anyone see how foolish this stuff sounds?

ESPN cannot force a kid to not recommit to a prior school. Perhaps the game is delayed and they don't show the announcement.

I think you're confused. The stipulation would only bind them to the announcement on that game. Afterwards is a different story. Espn can't control what a kid does after the game. I doubt the release would stipulate any of that.

No I am not. This discussion is retarded.

Please not these Yearby to FSU rumors again. Yearby flipped to UM because James Coley left FSU. Yearby is an early-enrollee and will be on campus in a few weeks.

yearby's recruiting after he committed here has been about as drama free as you are going to get these days.

Advertisement

Dude. helluva 19 and 20th post. Point to another site posters are saying and using it as a source, and then throwing out more speculation on top of that about Yearby? Wow.

I usually try to not call out folks on CIS and reserve it for the WEZ, but you are truly an asshat for throwing crap like that against the wall to stir up smoke and fire that isn't there.

Your post is desperate at best, reaching for a bunch of mis-connections and trying to put them together into one of the crappiest posts of all time.

I'm not into predictions, so I don't know what is going to happen, but crap posts like this should be called out.

Is it really that crazy? At least I'm honest about my source. Those people have a lot more information than we do. It's not crazy to mention something is public information. The point of what I'm saying is that I wouldn't be shocked if we had another recruiting meltdown like we've consistently been having. Did I make any definite statements? No. If you want nothing but pandering comments, then I'm sorry. I'm just as must a fan as you are and I love the canes like everyone else here. I also don't accept anything other than the best. I always defend the school and the staff. I'm actually in the camp that always stands up for coach D. We haven't been good for a long time and it hurts. I'm allowed to be skeptical until I see a truly successful recruiting cycle. We are SO close. But I think we need to be prepared for the worst. We can't get too high, not even on the guys we have right now. I'm new on this board and I'm not going anywhere. You can expect more thoughtful comments from me. Sorry I you don't like it.

Advertisement
Is it really that crazy? At least I'm honest about my source. Those people have a lot more information than we do. It's not crazy to mention something is public information. The point of what I'm saying is that I wouldn't be shocked if we had another recruiting meltdown like we've consistently been having. Did I make any definite statements? No. If you want nothing but pandering comments, then I'm sorry. I'm just as must a fan as you are and I love the canes like everyone else here. I also don't accept anything other than the best. I always defend the school and the staff. I'm actually in the camp that always stands up for coach D. We haven't been good for a long time and it hurts. I'm allowed to be skeptical until I see a truly successful recruiting cycle. We are SO close. But I think we need to be prepared for the worst. We can't get too high, not even on the guys we have right now. I'm new on this board and I'm not going anywhere. You can expect more thoughtful comments from me. Sorry I you don't like it.

My biggest problem with your statement was the Yearby part.

Everyone has commonly known Cook and Lane are probably going to the same school, with both technically commits to UF. My problem is where is anyone, credible, linked Yearby to FSU again? That's the pure speculation part on your post that is what I took the most exception too.

That and also find the "enter/return" key on your keyboard and use the **** thing.

I'm on my cell phone.

It is pure speculation. Just like everything else. If Cook and Lane are going up school together, and Cook said he wanted to play in college with Yearby, then what does that tell you? It's simple logic. If A is B and B is C, then A is C. Brutally basic. I'm not crazy and neither was my statement. Based on that logic, We either get all of them or none. The most likely place looks like FSU Or here.

I'm on my cell phone.

It is pure speculation. Just like everything else. If Cook and Lane are going up school together, and Cook said he wanted to play in college with Yearby, then what does that tell you? It's simple logic. If A is B and B is C, then A is C. Brutally basic. I'm not crazy and neither was my statement. Based on that logic, We either get all of them or none. The most likely place looks like FSU Or here.

2 points:
* Yearby has never said he is linked to playing with the others as much as Cook and Lane have, he has said he was committed to Miami, and would like Cook to come to. He has said he is coming, no links to other players.

* You have backtracked to now its "FSU or Here" and 50/50. That is still built on the conclusion that it is all 3 or nothing is a package deal, but that goes into the part I mentioned above. Well, it completely leaves out that Trevor Darling coming here and part of the family.

Your reaching, and for no good reason. No source has said Yearby is even considering FSU anymore or linking Yearby would follow Cook or Lane anywhere else.

if cook says he knows where he is going and nobody knows but me it might really be miami. because people, including pete said they think he has told some people over at Central that he favors FSU. if nobody really knows as he says then we could still end up the choice.

Advertisement
Back