Dalvin after game

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
[video=youtube;cDAuzQMUlGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cDAuzQMUlGg[/video]

Advertisement
This man is a cane...listen really carefully to 1:35-1:50 if those words don't give you a clue then its a cane thing you wouldn't understand it anyway!

not feeling to good after that interview. That comment about hearing the same things over and over after the dude asked the UM question...

not feeling to good after that interview. That comment about hearing the same things over and over after the dude asked the UM question...

I think he is talking about just the recruiting process as a whole... man is a cane! it's a done deal..

Advertisement
Learned my lesson after last year with Matt Thomas.

There were NUMEROUS interviews that Thomas gave that pointed towards Miami.

Advertisement
matt thomas also always had a smile like he was playing us and he didnt give our coaches the time dalvin has the last few weeks. probably going to fsu though. i am happy with yearby.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that he could've made his mind up last week, while also wanting be be in a balanced offense (as per Manny on twitter), without knowing UF's next OC. UF out? Who knows. It's 'crootin season...

Maybe we was referring to our coaches being consistent with their message to him. If he kept hearing the same stuff from them, then it could be a good thing. I think he's staying home. He's too close to Yearby at this point.

Advertisement
UM went crazy hard 2 weeks ago and got him on an ov last week where everybody said he had a good time and Yearby feels most confident. It looks like UM

he said "those coaches kept it real with me." golden told him "we need you. you are a program changer." thats as real as it gets.

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 26s
Dalvin Cook on decision coming down to relationships. "Whoever I feel like it's a family. I want to feel like I'm at Miami Central again."

Dude is going to FSU.

I just wish they would have caught the whole interview...
This by far is the weirdest recruiting situation i have seen...
I mean lol your committed but deciding at the under armour game
you signed papers for unlimited contact and you say you can recognize the real

lol I am confused...hope he is a cane sounds like a nole..

Advertisement
Back