Dalvin after game

Deandre Burnett ‏@_DREtheGREAT 6m
Proud of my brother, would love to see him that green and orange next year

What's more family than have your brother, best friend Yearby, & LT Darling going to the same school as you?

Advertisement
Per that video, Cook said his decision came down to the COACHES that made him feel the most comfortable = FSU bound.

Per that video, Cook said his decision came down to the COACHES that made him feel the most comfortable = FSU bound.

He's also said he's very comfortable with the UM coaching staff and likes that he's being recruited by his position coach (Hurlie). Also has a great relationship with Tra******** Robinson. Does not imply he's FSU bound at all.

Advertisement
Cook's brother:

Brother of Dalvin Cook RT @_DREtheGREAT: Proud of my brother, would love to see him that green and orange next year

He's also said he's very comfortable with the UM coaching staff and likes that he's being recruited by his position coach (Hurlie). Also has a great relationship with Tra******** Robinson. Does not imply he's FSU bound at all.

I'm just not getting this FSU stuff, it sounds like Miami or UF to me. Nothing sounded pro FSU in that interview.

call me crazy but i don't think FSU is even that big of a threat... i personally think it was a UF/UM battle. I think FSU got thrown in there just simply because of the successful season of this year.

NO insiders or nothing just my 2 cents Cook looks like a CANE not ******* gator or seminole just how I feel

Advertisement
Deandre Burnett ‏@_DREtheGREAT 3m
That would be the best news for me in a while, no matter what though bro have my support 100% no doubt

Wow don't wanna get my hopes up but it sounds very encouraging. He decided last week, who he's most comfortable with and who's most real. Landslide Golden over Jimbo in that area. Doesn't sound like UF. Def Miami Fsu imo.
And now with that tweet that Manny just sent out. Looks good from our end.

Wait n see now

this amount of local pressure usually wins out

I really hope so. I think he understands the magnitude of his decision. We instantly turn into a contender if he stay at home -- possibly next year and if not, the following year for sure

Advertisement
Lol man, I refuse to get too optimistic about this. The Matthew Thomas ether from last year still burns.

Wow don't wanna get my hopes up but it sounds very encouraging. He decided last week, who he's most comfortable with and who's most real. Landslide Golden over Jimbo in that area. Doesn't sound like UF. Def Miami Fsu imo.
And now with that tweet that Manny just sent out. Looks good from our end.

Wait n see now

Where he feels the most comfortable with the coaches? Wasn't it Rudolph who commented last week that he saw how genuine the Miami ccoaches are? Cautiously optimistic.

Advertisement
Seems the most comfortable with Hurlie, seeing as how that would be his position coach in college. Wants to feel like he's at Miami Central again, well two of his best friends, Yearby and Darling, are Canes. His brother is a Cane.

Conclusion, Nole lock.

I really really hope i'm wrong and hope that comment about being a family like at Miami Central means he's going with his Central boys to UM b/c him and Yearby will both play early at Miami and help get this team back to using Duke the way he's meant to be used.....

But...

I just get the vibe it's FSU. He mentioned Jimbo first. Many reports, including Grandma, have said he really feels comfortable with the coaches at FSU....and again in this video he mentioned the #1 thing being comfort level with coaches. FSU is also probably selling him on the idea of all 3 RBs being seniors (if Wilder and Freeman even return, Wilder mentioned going pro) and this being his team very quickly.

Advertisement
Back