Dalvin after game

He probably is going to FSU.

But buddy kept a real good poker face during the interview. Didn't tip his hand imo.

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 1m
Dalvin Cook on decision coming down to relationships. "Whoever I feel like it's a family. I want to feel like I'm at Miami Central again."
Retweeted by Joe Garcia

Have to think for him to change his "heart" from UF which it sounds like he will, it has to be UM...there are more personal factors affecting him in our favor than FSU...that be said, he does sound like he's going FSU....could be trolling them tho instead of us this time,..got my glasses on. Shocks everyone like these prospects loves to do and chooses Canes

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 3m
Dalvin Cook on decision coming down to relationships. "Whoever I feel like it's a family. I want to feel like I'm at Miami Central again."

Advertisement
We've been trailing FSU for awhile Golden did all he could do to get that kid.. If he goes to FSU good luck if he comes here then great love to have that Hester clone in the backfield with Duke, Yearby, Crawford, Gus... We will be fine regardless..

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 3m

Must......not.......get.........encouraged........

Advertisement
The most positive Miami comment I can tell is when he said he is shutting it down because he was hearing the same stuff again and again and he knew last week after the in home. Then I remembered last week when he said Golden called him a "program changer" which he said stuck out to him the most from the in home visits. Not to mention we have been recruiting him the hardest the last two weeks from what I have read.

why is everyone convinced he is going to FSU???

You mean you didn't get that from the interview?

No not at all actually, he said he can tell people who are real and fake, funny how he said was visited by mack brown from texas then jimbo all in the same week and realizing mack brown supposedly going to step down.. and guess who is the number #1 candidate to take his place you guessed it JIMBO! he is getting two different messages and plus he has people who's already committed to us from his team and he stated he wanted to relive central, what better way than have his best friend, brother and teammate all at the same schoool.. come on! done deal!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't see how that interview was pro fsu. The interview seems to favor UF and Miami the most. Which statement make it seem like he is going to fsu?

Advertisement
Deandre Burnett ‏@_DREtheGREAT 6m
Proud of my brother, would love to see him that green and orange next year

Advertisement
Back