Dabo on Miami

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
The same people *****ing about Dabo running the score up are the same people always crying about not having coaches that go for the jugular.
Like a guy that hits a HR off a pitcher but then the pitcher fires one at his head the next time up.

If you can’t stop them that’s on you not the other guy.Stop the MFer if you don’t want him to score.If you don’t want the guy to hit a HR get him out.Simple as that.

I’d love just one time for a hitter that gets a 100mph. pitch thrown at his head to take his bat and head for the mound when he gets up off the ground.If the pitcher can try and hurt him with a ball why shouldn’t he also have a chance to smack the sHT out the pitcher with HIS bat.

We showed last night that we aren’t close to their class coach wise or player wise and if we don’t improve in both areas we will take another asswhooping the next time we play them and instead of *****ing about how much we need to improve we will be back here *****ing about how Dabo ran the score up again.

It’s not Dabo’s job to take it easy on us.Its our job to improve to the point where Dabo’s complaining about us doing it to them.

Advertisement
He should've ran the score up, I'm just glad you guys played as hard as they could all night, and not let that **** get off that 60 something yard field goal, SHOUTS OUT to dj ivey and Blades doing their part last night, the guys showed up ready to play, most of the coaching staff seemed scared. SHOUTS OUT to coach rumph for having boys ready, our linebackers are damyum near never in passing lane's, had we had better linebacking play in those area's would've forced Clemson to have to adjust.

For those who be trying to pretend coach rumph can't coach, was that a good enuff team and qb for y'all ****'s to stop lying, our corners we're not the problem yesterday!

You wish you had a coach as good as him at Miami
Dabo lost to West Virginia 70-33 in his 3rd year, and only then did he fire his DC
He lost to FSU 51-14 in his 5th year.
He lost to Georgia Tech 28-6 in his 6th year.

At Miami our trash fan segment would be flying banners to have him fired at every step through that.
Year 2, we're 3-1 with a loss to the best team in the country, and the idiots are having a venting meltdown.

What did Dabo do in year 2 (actually 2 1/2) ? 6-7.

I loved it. I said in another thread.

Our relentless aggression well into the fourth quarter really got under TLs skin which is what lead to his spiking penalty.

He wanted to us to quit so he could pad his heisman stats without taking punishment. But we kept head hunting.

But with that said... it means nothing we don’t come out and beat the brakes off pitt.

Advertisement
View attachment 133467

It is the day after a loss we can bash and say where Miami went wrong all week but at the end of the day everything Miami did wrong is fixable. Extreme lack of mental discipline across the board, schemes, penalties etc... One thing you can’t fix is your heart and willingness to fight throughout a game like that. They stood physical on defense all game. Miami was like that little brother who was getting they asss beat by they big brother but kept coming back for more. When they break down film today they’ll see plenty of opportunities left on the board. Let’s see how they rebound vs Pitt.

Dabo hopes we give Manuela a lifetime contract. He needs these easy wins.

I loved it. I said in another thread.

Our relentless aggression well into the fourth quarter really got under TLs skin which is what lead to his spiking penalty.

He wanted to us to quit so he could pad his heisman stats without taking punishment. But we kept head hunting.

But with that said... it means nothing we don’t come out and beat the brakes off pitt.
He's a good qb, but had we had a real d-co an linebacker coaching, it would've been alot tougher, our boys played hard all game long, trevor didn't want to run no more, imagine if jock rousseau had stayed. We got more than enuff talent on defense to be much better than how we've been playing, the difference was simple, Clemson's OC called common sense plays that tested our defensive discipline and poor linebacker play and deployment, etienne was about the only offensive player they have that we needed to pay extra attention to, other than that, and him, Clemson did nothing special!

Off topic but that Kosi int was underrated hilarity. He just threw the ball, you couldn’t even see a Miami wr through all the orange jerseys lol.
Yeah, at this point, I'm not sure why they haven't moved TVD up to #2. It's clear that we're never going to beat good teams (forget great teams) with N'Kosi. I know the kid made mistakes when he was younger and has truly worked hard to become the man. God bless him, but he just doesn't have it. It's really that simple. We don't know that TVD does or doesn't have it, but we should absolutely be getting Tyler reps going forward.

We don't want to start next season, see in Spring and Fall camp that it's clear TVD should start, then look back and see all of these blown opportunities to prepare him by giving him snaps this season.

Advertisement
If a team has a problem with the bravado or arrogance Dabo shows and how he runs up the score then do something about it. Many of our former coaches in our glory days behaved in the same way. He earned his trash talk and killer instinct until someone takes it away. Unfortunately my Canes didn’t.

Dabo lost to West Virginia 70-33 in his 3rd year, and only then did he fire his DC
He lost to FSU 51-14 in his 5th year.
He lost to Georgia Tech 28-6 in his 6th year.

At Miami our trash fan segment would be flying banners to have him fired at every step through that.
Year 2, we're 3-1 with a loss to the best team in the country, and the idiots are having a venting meltdown.

What did Dabo do in year 2 (actually 2 1/2) ? 6-7.

This team fought yesterday. The defense could've mailed it in but they didn't. If our offense would've had a decent night it would've been a closer game. If Manny has shown us one thing is that he's not opposed to making changes and doing what's needed to win. He needs to dump these starting WRs and LBs in the portal and let the young guys play and on the OL why is Clark the LG and not Nelson. Campbell and Nelson should both start. Clark aren't ready.

Our OL was an issue but I feel good about our them cause of Walker, Rivers, Rodriguez, and Seymore. I don't think we're as far away as people say. We just got to keep improving and see if we can play them again in the ACC title game.

Advertisement
Canes, we need to do something about it on the field. The fact of the matter is we didn't make nearly enough plays to be competitive. The execution was horrendous coming off a buy with two-weeks to prepare. Honestly, I thought we were afraid of them. Further, you can't embarrass yourself on national television. We have another tough opponent coming up put it behind you and move forward.

Advertisement
Weren’t we clamoring to run up the score against FSU? We let go of the gas after the first half. Dabo never let up. Mandy is a *****, Dabo is a real coach. You don’t want to get embarrassed then don’t let it happen. Dabo has no respect for Mandy and his pathetic attempt to pose as HC. You fans calling him a douche are as weak as our “HC”. Pathetic mentality around this program!!!!!!
Yep he’s got the best team inbred money can buy, even you could be a good coach with that. Here is something that may take you to a new plane of existence, they both can be douchebags and not just over football related stuff.

View attachment 133467

It is the day after a loss we can bash and say where Miami went wrong all week but at the end of the day everything Miami did wrong is fixable. Extreme lack of mental discipline across the board, schemes, penalties etc... One thing you can’t fix is your heart and willingness to fight throughout a game like that. They stood physical on defense all game. Miami was like that little brother who was getting they asss beat by they big brother but kept coming back for more. When they break down film today they’ll see plenty of opportunities left on the board. Let’s see how they rebound vs Pitt.
That’s nice.
I’ll go to basement for another beer

I’ve passed out four times since kick off

**** you OP

Advertisement
Back