Dabo on Miami

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
That 61yd field goal attempt at the end of the half that got blocked and scored on was a legendary coaching move. Lmao
Dabo and his nut guzzlers are a bunch of tinkerbells...
Dude had a set of balls to attempt that kick. If you don't see the slap in the face with that IDK what else to say.
@1LuvCane, what needs to change to right this ship, because I don't see the athleticism or players on the field.

Advertisement
Dude had a set of balls to attempt that kick. If you don't see the slap in the face with that IDK what else to say.
@1LuvCane, what needs to change to right this ship, because I don't see the athleticism or players on the field.
We blocked the kick and ran it for a touchdown. So he swallowed his own balls and slapped him himself. We need to show consistent improvement not roller coaster improvement. That will help improving recruitment. The other thing is don't believe everything you read on tbe recruiting board. Its all theory. We've won the games we were supposed to so far. It was a tough jump last night we didn't make it. Doesn't mean the season is over. We still have plenty of chances to move forward...

Advertisement
Coaches who are Jerks win.
Larry ****er is probably the last coach to win the National Championship that's not an A-hole.

I don't think anyone has a problem with continuing to run your offense with back up players. However, when you get a first down with less than 20 seconds left and don't let the clock just run out? Sorry, d**k move.

Weren’t we clamoring to run up the score against FSU? We let go of the gas after the first half. Dabo never let up. Mandy is a *****, Dabo is a real coach. You don’t want to get embarrassed then don’t let it happen. Dabo has no respect for Mandy and his pathetic attempt to pose as HC. You fans calling him a douche are as weak as our “HC”. Pathetic mentality around this program!!!!!!

Advertisement
He said something very similar about Al Golden's team. If by now some of you can't identify politically correct coach speak....then you are hopeless.

Bottom line, Virginia made a better account of themselves against this very same Clemson team the week before. The expectation was NEVER that we were going to win, but rather hope we would look more prepared with two weeks to gameplan.
You’re not wrong about this game being a measuring stick and us underperforming, but respectfully, juxtaposing us to UVA is apples to oranges.

That Clemson team last night was not the same team that played UVA the week prior. They were fired up and playing like the #1 team in the country. We got their best. They were sleepwalking through the UVA game.

Lol It took every bit of effort, energy, and a lucky hit for us to score against their practice squad players :roll-canes2:

Lol It took every bit of effort, energy, and a lucky hit for us to score against their practice squad players :roll-canes2:

That and thankfully Ivey went full Ivey on the blocked kick. No clue why he was where he was to recover it. If it had been a fake, he once again dropped the ball. I fully expect a fake his way in some game coming up.

If Dabo was our coach, y’all would have ran him off already at the first sign of trouble
Facts. Dabo took a lot of lumps and had to get over the whole "Clemsoning" curse. I remember WVU dropping 70 on his ***. Dabo took some beatings to get where he is today. Lets not act like he hit the ground running. He used to be an altar boy. Now he's the rapist priest.

Advertisement
You’re not wrong about this game being a measuring stick and us underperforming, but respectfully, juxtaposing us to UVA is apples to oranges.

That Clemson team last night was not the same team that played UVA the week prior. They were fired up and playing like the #1 team in the country. We got their best. They were sleepwalking through the UVA game.

And to that I would counter with the fact we have more talent than Virginia. Look at the weighted averages of the last 2 classes, last 3 classes, or last 5 classes. We get better players than Virginia so while we may, in theory, get a better effort....we have more firepower to counter with.

I'm sorry, but there is no excusing away what we saw. This team was not prepared and should have at least put up more of a fight.

Advertisement
And to that I would counter with the fact we have more talent than Virginia. Look at the weighted averages of the last 2 classes, last 3 classes, or last 5 classes. We get better players than Virginia so while we may, in theory, get a better effort....we have more firepower to counter with.

I'm sorry, but there is no excusing away what we saw. This team was not prepared and should have at least put up more of a fight.

Another off week wonder game, as expected.
More time off we get, the worse we play. That has been our story for years... perfect sign of an immature, unmotivated leadership in a program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back