Dabo on Miami

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of young cats in this thread complaining about a coach running up the score on us! Lol. How about we just stop them? Stop whining. That’s not what this program was built on.
also dont act like this same board crowned manny and lashlee for calling deep passes in a blowout vs FSU late in the game. we did the same **** and we even scored late too. you have to stop them

He said something very similar about Al Golden's team. If by now some of you can't identify politically correct coach speak....then you are hopeless.

Bottom line, Virginia made a better account of themselves against this very same Clemson team the week before. The expectation was NEVER that we were going to win, but rather hope we would look more prepared with two weeks to gameplan.

Advertisement
Jimmy built his mid-Eighties teams on relentless training camp discipline and practice.

He wouldn’t have tolerated what we saw last night for one minute. That’s why his 1986 team would have easily measured up to that Clemson team we saw last night.

We’re into week Four and we still see the ticky-tacky holding calls, Carter called for targeting again, and First Team Receivers dropping balls.

That’s coaches not sitting players who fvck up in practice. You can bet Saban and Dabo don’t put up with that nonsense for one second. When our coaches start coaching like they want a Natty, this sh*t will stop and we’ll be able to beat teams with a pulse.

As it is, if this crap continues, we’re going to get boatraced by Wisconsin again in the Alamo Bowl.

Advertisement
I'm glad he tried to run up the score. He knows what it means to keep his foot on our program's throat. Imagine what it'd do to him if we ever do rise. If we can't be honest with ourselves, then we can't improve. I wish every coach and team would act that way. Maybe we'd somehow learn a lesson about buying our own hype. We'll find out soon enough if we're still a frail program.
Agreed, I have no problem with coaches running up scores on us and if you do have a problem with that then who are the mentally weak/soft ones here? It's sixty minutes of football and the difference between being a championship caliber team vs one talking about being one is playing hard from start to finish.

Quit taking the score as personal.

How’s your free tv working out?
Careful ****lord !! Your racism is showing. I was born and raised in Chicago bytch!! unlike your transplant ***. I would never participate in acts that would harm my city. I will admit to hoping that when that **** was going on that someone would knock your block off and steal your phone, but that was quickly supplanted with the reality that your lame *** was probably barricaded up in your place.

Advertisement
Naw you wish we did. Stop projecting and attempting to normalize envy and emasculation. It’s not normal.
You wish you had a coach as good as him at Miami... You do. You know it, I know it. Don’t fight it. You love Miami. You want Miami to win again. An elite coach would get Miami to win again. Therefore, you wish you had an elite coach like Dabo. Maybe not Dabo in particular, but an elite coach like Dabo.

You wish you had a coach as good as him at Miami... You do. You know it, I know it. Don’t fight it. You love Miami. You want Miami to win again. An elite coach would get Miami to win again. Therefore, you wish you had an elite coach like Dabo. Maybe not Dabo in particular, but an elite coach like Dabo.
Are you *********ing 🤣 🤣 😂 🤣

Advertisement
Back