Dabo on Miami

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
In defense of Dabo, he did have backups playing offense after N’Kosi threw his interception. He was probably trying to give his young players an opportunity to score. I’d do the same with TVD and the other young players in the same situation.

And yes, Dabo is a douche.

Douchbo is his new name.
No defense for Dabo. I’ve never seen a coach have his offense hurry up to score at the last second when they were up more then three touchdowns.

He has repeatedly shown he does not respect our team. He was clearly sending a message.

You think he does that to G Tech?

Advertisement
They own us. The match up is literally the worst for us. Their coaches are superior to ours.
That’s what we said about FSU in the mid to late 90’s. It’s what Clemson said about FSU from 2011-2014. CFB is cyclical. Just need to keep progressing. Close out strong.

Who in the ***** you are are called: DABO, he's just another REDNECK. Clemson ain't ****. We have another game to prepare next week. Dabo wished he could have coached here. Misery loves company. Big ear DUMBO.

No defense for Dabo. I’ve never seen a coach have his offense hurry up to score at the last second when they were up more then three touchdowns.

He has repeatedly shown he does not respect our team. He was clearly sending a message.

You think he does that to G Tech?
Everyone is entitled for their opinion. He had an opportunity to let his youngsters work the offense with a goal, from Miami’s 30. If he ran trick plays, I’d agree.

Give me the ball at your 30 with 3 minutes remaining and I’m giving my backups a chance to score. I’m not calling gadget plays, but I’m not practicing the victory formation on your 5 yard line. If you don’t want me to score have your defense stop me.

Careful ****lord !! Your racism is showing. I was born and raised in Chicago bytch!! unlike your transplant ***. I would never participate in acts that would harm my city. I will admit to hoping that when that **** was going on that someone would knock your block off and steal your phone, but that was quickly supplanted with the reality that your lame *** was probably barricaded up in your place.
Wow. Classy.

Advertisement
All you soft *** fans crying about Dabo running up the score. It's our job to stop them.

Isn't that what we used to say when we were lighting up people? Or even 2 weeks ago against FSU? It's the other teams job to stop us.

They spanked us. We aren't close. The defense didn't quit. We will find out what this team is made of next week against Pitt. Are they gonna fold their tents up, or are we going to fight?

Everyone is entitled for their opinion. He had an opportunity to let his youngsters work the offense with a goal, from Miami’s 30. If he ran trick plays, I’d agree.

Give me the ball at your 30 with 3 minutes remaining and I’m giving my backups a chance to score. I’m not calling gadget plays, but I’m not practicing the victory formation on your 5 yard line. If you don’t want me to score have your defense stop me.
I agree with you. I think it’s next level to hurry up to get a play off. And it was 4th down. I’ve never seen that.

Advertisement
You’re not wrong about this game being a measuring stick and us underperforming, but respectfully, juxtaposing us to UVA is apples to oranges.

That Clemson team last night was not the same team that played UVA the week prior. They were fired up and playing like the #1 team in the country. We got their best. They were sleepwalking through the UVA game.
Clemson heard all week we we're back. We got their best, not the we can show up and win effort they gave against Wake Forest.

We need to turn the page. We are 3 - 1 . If we don't focus for next week, this board is going to EXPLODE. One game at a time. It's duable, lots of football left. Ensemble the troops and win. Just win.

We need to turn the page. We are 3 - 1 . If we don't focus for next week, this board is going to EXPLODE. One game at a time. It's duable, lots of football left. Ensemble the troops and win. Just win. Let's get back on the horse

Advertisement
Oh so y’all that soft y’all wanna cry that backups almost scored with 2 seconds left... oh ok..

Be happy that our defense didn’t bend over backwards and give it up

Advertisement
Fans are so pathetic they are looking for any kind of hope from anywhere. Dabo pretty much just said nice try Miami but you are our *******.

Guys we are so close.

We competed all night with the number 1 team in the nayshun!

Dabo is right we are a very good team on the cusp of greatness.
A few more more pieces and we will be right there

Advertisement
Back