Dabo on Miami

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16870

4CD26CC6-09A3-47B6-B921-E02C16F1490E.jpeg

It is the day after a loss we can bash and say where Miami went wrong all week but at the end of the day everything Miami did wrong is fixable. Extreme lack of mental discipline across the board, schemes, penalties etc... One thing you can’t fix is your heart and willingness to fight throughout a game like that. They stood physical on defense all game. Miami was like that little brother who was getting they asss beat by they big brother but kept coming back for more. When they break down film today they’ll see plenty of opportunities left on the board. Let’s see how they rebound vs Pitt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me of when we use to use FSU as the measuring stick in the mid-late 90s and get our a$$es kicked but over the years we chipped away and finally got them in 2000. Dabo will let us know when we are closing the gap like Bowden did in 99’. We aren’t there yet.
We were on probation. Moles did nothing but suck like they always do. Bowden die from covid yet? Im yearning to spit on his grave...

**** Dabo! Dude is a douche. Running hurry up offense at the end to try to score one more on us.

Tired of all of our ***** head coaches that have zero pride.

I don’t give a **** if we don’t win another game for the rest of our history, but we better ****** play these @$$holes down to the wire next time we see them.

We have become their bytches. It’s downright embarrassing.

Advertisement
In defense of Dabo, he did have backups playing offense after N’Kosi threw his interception. He was probably trying to give his young players an opportunity to score. I’d do the same with TVD and the other young players in the same situation.

And yes, Dabo is a douche.

Douchbo is his new name.

I'm glad he tried to run up the score. He knows what it means to keep his foot on our program's throat. Imagine what it'd do to him if we ever do rise. If we can't be honest with ourselves, then we can't improve. I wish every coach and team would act that way. Maybe we'd somehow learn a lesson about buying our own hype. We'll find out soon enough if we're still a frail program.

In defense of Dabo, he did have backups playing offense after N’Kosi threw his interception. He was probably trying to give his young players an opportunity to score. I’d do the same with TVD and the other young players in the same situation.

And yes, Dabo is a douche.

Douchbo is his new name.
Off topic but that Kosi int was underrated hilarity. He just threw the ball, you couldn’t even see a Miami wr through all the orange jerseys lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Off topic but that Kosi int was underrated hilarity. He just threw the ball, you could’ve even see a Miami wr through all the orange jerseys lol.
I had turned off the game by that point. I read on the board Dabo tried to run up the score.

Give me the ball on your 30 with a few minutes left and a big lead. I’ll put my freshman in and challenge them to score, not run out the clock. I wouldn’t run trick plays, but if you don’t want me to score, you need to stop me.

Advertisement
View attachment 133467

It is the day after a loss we can bash and say where Miami went wrong all week but at the end of the day everything Miami did wrong is fixable. Extreme lack of mental discipline across the board, schemes, penalties etc... One thing you can’t fix is your heart and willingness to fight throughout a game like that. They stood physical on defense all game. Miami was like that little brother who was getting they asss beat by they big brother but kept coming back for more. When they break down film today they’ll see plenty of opportunities left on the board. Let’s see how they rebound vs Pitt.
Dbag has a vested interest in seeing the Blake James/Manny Diaz regime continue.

Dabo tried to run up the score on us and we ran out the clock against UAB and FSU. Our coaches are not the same
Lol! What? I’ll give you UAB but we **** sure ran it up on FSU. We hung 50 on them. What’s your definition of “running it up” then?

Advertisement
Back