D$'s Top 25 Prospects in Dade/Broward- #5-1

Advertisement
Advertisement
that pic of lane with two db's on him is crazy, i've never seen that in a game lol.

idk, lane's film doesn't blow me away at all but you see stuff like this and it makes you wonder. everyone gushes about the guy but is he more talented than a coley for example? i don't see it.

Advertisement
D$, thanks for the list. I can only imagine the hours and effort that went into attending the games and putting the list together.

Keep hearing we will stay on Cook, but we aren't going to recruit Sony unless he reaches out....what's the difference?
one guy is answering his phone the other one isnt

$ony has shut down his recruiting and is not answering the phone. He is however, looking for a good financial advisor! :ibisroflmao:
I dont think Sony got paid. I do think Sony will be a back up RB at UGA.

And I agree. Gurshall (worst nickname ever) has chemistry and flow at this point. Their OC seems to have a feel on who and when to use at different spots. Michel is going to have to take advantage of literally every opportunity he is given to TRY to steal carries for at least 2 years. Like Georgia all you want, "business" wise, I think it was a bad decision

Keep hearing we will stay on Cook, but we aren't going to recruit Sony unless he reaches out....what's the difference?

$ony has shut down his recruiting and is not answering the phone. He is however, looking for a good financial advisor! :ibisroflmao:

And I agree. Gurshall (worst nickname ever) has chemistry and flow at this point. Their OC seems to have a feel on who and when to use at different spots. Michel is going to have to take advantage of literally every opportunity he is given to TRY to steal carries for at least 2 years. Like Georgia all you want, "business" wise, I think it was a bad decision

Tend to agree with that as well, but don't we applaud kids who come here even if we have a stacked depth chart? He probably believes he's better than Gurley, Marshall and the other 5* they're bringing in. We got screwed because they took his brother.

Advertisement

I think it will be Gurshall like back field with Sony and Nick Chubb once those other two leave. But just like in the Gurshall relationship Chubb the bigger back will get more carries than Michel

Last edited:
That's if both Chubb and Michel will hang around for 2, maybe 3, years waiting their turns. But yes, I do applaud him for not being scared of a depth chart. Shows supreme confidence in himself which I can't argue with.

that pic of lane with two db's on him is crazy, i've never seen that in a game lol.

idk, lane's film doesn't blow me away at all but you see stuff like this and it makes you wonder. everyone gushes about the guy but is he more talented than a coley for example? i don't see it.

I have felt the same way recently. I liken it to Aldarius Johnson, guy who had buzz since sophmore year, but could be getting by on smaller dade county kids and in college that advantage could be limited. 6'2 while in high school is really big but against college players is limited unless you can create separation. He is more smooth than anything but not really a burner and not really elusive. Still can be effective in right offense tho

Or I could be just creating this all in my mind to justify losing out on one of the top WR in dade county in any number of years... Lol.

Advertisement

I have felt the same way recently. I liken it to Aldarius Johnson, guy who had buzz since sophmore year, but could be getting by on smaller dade county kids and in college that advantage could be limited. 6'2 while in high school is really big but against college players is limited unless you can create separation. He is more smooth than anything but not really a burner and not really elusive. Still can be effective in right offense tho

Or I could be just creating this all in my mind to justify losing out on one of the top WR in dade county in any number of years... Lol.

I'm kinda over Lane...I think he's good, but not as good as everyone makes him out to be. I think Dixon is the top guy on our boad. I think Coley >>>>>> than Lane. Coley's game will translate better. I certainly hope so, because it looks like Lane is gone.

Advertisement
Back