18. Chris Lammons
19. Tyrek Cole
20. Mike Smith
21. Brandon Powell
22. Nigel Bethel II
23. Sam Bruce
24. A'lique Terry
25. Trayone Gray

Miami now has six of the Top 25 and rising fast.

Advertisement
The final list:

1. Dalvin Cook
2. Sony Michel
3. Shawn Burgess-Becker
4. Ermon Lane
5. Jordan Scarlett
6. Chad Thomas
7. Trevor Darling
8. Ravian Pierce
9. Quinton Flowers
10. Sean White
11. Joseph Yearby
12. Corey Holmes
13. Khairi Clark
14. Anthony Moten
15. Treon Harris
16. Jaquan Johnson
17. Quincy Wilson
18. Chris Lammons
19. Tyrek Cole
20. Mike Smith
21. Brandon Powell
22. Nigel Bethel II
23. Sam Bruce
24. A'lique Terry
25. Trayone Gray

And some of the 25 are juniors...

Any chance we can get the complete list with comments pinned to the top. It is a good reference and will be interesting to see how it changes as the season goes on.

For all the nervous Nellies and Negative Nancies, keep in mind that there is a very real possibility that The Don's top 10 might be different than D$'s.

Advertisement
LULZ at White ahead of Yearby as a college prospect and Yearby not even cracking the top 10. Also, Valentine is playing in Dade, so he's a Dade player/prospect.

Like I said, I love D$ like a son, but I have a feeling The Don thinks Yearby might be a better prospect than White. And I'm gonna roll with him over D on that.

This list is great for the mopes and crybabies who bathe in negativity and relish the role of buzz killer.

LULZ at White ahead of Yearby as a college prospect and Yearby not even cracking the top 10. Also, Valentine is playing in Dade, so he's a Dade player/prospect.

The reason I kept Valentine off was, since he hasn't played down here, I haven't had a chance to watch him in live action. When he gets some snaps against Dade/Broward competition he will likely end up high on the list. At Miami's camp he looked like a monster.

As for Yearby v. White, they are very similar to me. Neither guy is a physical marvel, but they are both productive, tough football players. White gets the slight edge because of his position. I think both will put up good numbers at the college level.

And the Don is often right-- more often than the Dan -- but he gets it wrong, too. That's why he's had so much attrition from the first two classes. It happens to everybody. I'm the biggest homer there is, but I can only go by what I see. These are the guys who stood out to me.

Advertisement
Jordan Scarlett is one guy i would love to have in the class of 15

Boom!

BTW, D$, will we see a list like this again this year? Do you still think that Dalvin and Sony are better than Jordan?

Yep, we're putting together another list.

I'd still have Dalvin and Sony a hair above Scarlett but they are in the same conversation. Strong backs with big-play ability.

The final list:

1. Dalvin Cook
2. Sony Michel
3. Shawn Burgess-Becker
4. Ermon Lane
5. Jordan Scarlett
6. Chad Thomas
7. Trevor Darling
8. Ravian Pierce
9. Quinton Flowers
10. Sean White
11. Joseph Yearby
12. Corey Holmes
13. Khairi Clark
14. Anthony Moten
15. Treon Harris
16. Jaquan Johnson
17. Quincy Wilson
18. Chris Lammons
19. Tyrek Cole
20. Mike Smith
21. Brandon Powell
22. Nigel Bethel II
23. Sam Bruce
24. A'lique Terry
25. Trayone Gray

interesting to not see Ridleys name D$

Boom!

BTW, D$, will we see a list like this again this year? Do you still think that Dalvin and Sony are better than Jordan?

I'd still have Dalvin and Sony a hair above Scarlett but they are in the same conversation. Strong backs with big-play ability.

Could see Scarlett as a better prospect than both with a great senior year.

Advertisement

Boom!

Lol only because they are on other campuses. If sony or dalvin was at Miami you wouldn't say that. Unless he beat out one of them when he is on campus as well

The final list:

1. Dalvin Cook
2. Sony Michel
3. Shawn Burgess-Becker
4. Ermon Lane
5. Jordan Scarlett
6. Chad Thomas
7. Trevor Darling
8. Ravian Pierce
9. Quinton Flowers
10. Sean White
11. Joseph Yearby
12. Corey Holmes
13. Khairi Clark
14. Anthony Moten
15. Treon Harris
16. Jaquan Johnson
17. Quincy Wilson
18. Chris Lammons
19. Tyrek Cole
20. Mike Smith
21. Brandon Powell
22. Nigel Bethel II
23. Sam Bruce
24. A'lique Terry
25. Trayone Gray

And yet Ravian Pierce was listed so high. I had to google that name because it didn't ring a bell.

Boom!

Lol only because they are on other campuses. If sony or dalvin was at Miami you wouldn't say that. Unless he beat out one of them when he is on campus as well

Lol EXACTLY.

Dalvin cook is wayyyyyy better than Jordan Scarlett. Sony & Joe Yearby are better too. 2015 RB class is weak compared to 2014.

Advertisement
Boom!

Lol EXACTLY.

Dalvin cook is wayyyyyy better than Jordan Scarlett. Sony & Joe Yearby are better too. 2015 RB class is weak compared to 2014.

i'm gonna agree, but i'm gonna throw in a " yeah right now".
i don't see cook, yearby or michel (post acl unnfortunately) being able to bulk up to around 220-225 and run a **** sub 4.4 and retain the agility like scarlett will. scarlett in a college weight room in 2 years will be a faster marshawn lynch. seriously.

The final list:

1. Dalvin Cook
2. Sony Michel
3. Shawn Burgess-Becker
4. Ermon Lane
5. Jordan Scarlett
6. Chad Thomas
7. Trevor Darling
8. Ravian Pierce
9. Quinton Flowers
10. Sean White
11. Joseph Yearby
12. Corey Holmes
13. Khairi Clark
14. Anthony Moten
15. Treon Harris
16. Jaquan Johnson
17. Quincy Wilson
18. Chris Lammons
19. Tyrek Cole
20. Mike Smith
21. Brandon Powell
22. Nigel Bethel II
23. Sam Bruce
24. A'lique Terry
25. Trayone Gray

And yet Ravian Pierce was listed so high. I had to google that name because it didn't ring a bell.

Nobody had ridley that high, he got his first "Big" offer in october by Tennessee. Ravian has been getting those offers since his sop. year.

Lol EXACTLY.

i'm gonna agree, but i'm gonna throw in a " yeah right now".
i don't see cook, yearby or michel (post acl unnfortunately) being able to bulk up to around 220-225 and run a **** sub 4.4 and retain the agility like scarlett will. scarlett in a college weight room in 2 years will be a faster marshawn lynch. seriously.

Agility like this?

[video]http://video-embed.oregonlive.com/services/player/bcpid1949055967001?bctid=3664998697001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAPLpuSqE~,a1DdoZJH5WQo4iWaJj1w_CktvJ fhQVVG[/video]

Scarlett will be as good or better...

Advertisement
Back