D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

I don’t know where to even begin with the idiocy of the OP of this thread. Rosier had better: WRs (Berrios, Richards, JT) a better offensive line, a top 5 defense in the country and was still leading us to a 7-6 season. King has done better with half the talent, way more of the leadership and you want to say some dumb **** like this. The amount of dumb comments that some of y’all come up with on this board, with no basis for your argument, no numbers or research to solidify your point and spew your bull**** really drives me insane. OP, do me a favor and move to a remote island never to be heard from again and leave the football to us. Trust me it’s better this way.

Advertisement
If nothing else, he's brought a tremendous amount of leadership and **** near single handedly changed the mindset of the entire team. Has he been perfect? He'd be the first to admit he hasn't. He gives his all on every single play.

Its post like this that make me think we deserve the QBs, OCs and coaches that we have had the last 15 years. There should be a D’eriq king and lashlee appreciation thread everyday on this board. Have you seen the other qbs this and last year? If king played on that 2017 miami team we probably win the natty. We were loaded!

Rosier is the only QB who has taken us to the ACCCG. You fools need to put some respect on his name.

exactly. you’d think Rosier would get a little bit more support here. People are acting like I compared King to Kyle Wright or something like that

also note for the 10th time - I acknowledge King is a better leader which is important, and it’s right in the title. Some of y’all need reading comprehension skills in the worst way.

Advertisement
AA7ECFDD-D80A-46EB-A7F6-929CFC2E83F1.gif

Rosier does deserve some respect, and he has mine. Rosier’s numbers in 2017 were comparable, OC was Jon Richt, Rosier led us to an ACC Coastal division championship, and also led us to an ACC championship game. King, Bolden, Nesta, etc., hasn’t done that yet.

But King and this entire current group of Canes has a chance to surpass Rosier and the 2017 squad, but they haven’t done it yet. The Canes have only played 5 games, and we still have another 6+ to go. If the Canes surpass the achievements of the 2017 team, then I will give King and the other Canes their due respect. As of right now, the Canes are a 4-1 team, still struggling to find their true identity and they haven’t equaled the 10 wins of 2017 yet.

Advertisement
exactly. you’d think Rosier would get a little bit more support here. People are acting like I compared King to Kyle Wright or something like that

also note for the 10th time - I acknowledge King is a better leader which is important, and it’s right in the title. Some of y’all need reading comprehension skills in the worst way.

Is King even a better leader? He's more physically talented for sure, and has better pocket presence and awareness. Can certainly find the wide open guy better than Rosier. If he runs the table we can have that conversation.

He's a liability throwing down the field which shrinks the playbook. Gotta give some credit to Pitt today, they had excellent play from their front 7. Lashlee, I don't know what to make of him. His offense bores the **** out of me and isn't very dynamic. I would attribute that to the lack of dependable WR's and King's limitations downfield. Does he bore teams into making mistakes, then strikes? I don't have my mind made up here. Wiggins, **** kid, you need some positives, you're in a huge rut. Best play I ever saw him make was in a sweep, maybe try and get him going there.
You may be into something with the boring teams to death, then striking.

Look how many times this season we’ve had “wide open HS” plays, then boom TD

Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
He is a better passed than Rosier.. That shows how bad Rosier was

Advertisement
I hate to see Malik’s name always used in a negative way on this board. He should have been a career backup here at UM based on his talent but since we can’t recruit he became our starter. The guy pretty much gave it all he had. So all you so called Canes fans need to give the guy a break! No loyalty

Advertisement
Yeah I have To continue my hiatus on this board, sh*ts getting ridiculous
Yes, take your orange and green glasses oof
Its post like this that make me think we deserve the QBs, OCs and coaches that we have had the last 15 years. There should be a D’eriq king and lashlee appreciation thread everyday on this board. Have you seen the other qbs this and last year? If king played on that 2017 miami team we probably win the natty. We were loaded!
Lmao an appreciation thread for mediocrity. That's ok when we lose another game I'm definitely gonna at you and a whole bunch of other porsters. Yall sucking off a QB who routinely misses wide open receivers, short arms throws too.

Advertisement
Back