D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

Advertisement
King is average to slightly below average throwing but an A plus scrambler. That’s way better than Malik. King’s arm isn’t much better but he’s 10x better running. To quote CMR, “Malik thinks he’s got more juice than he does when he takes off.”

I think Rosier was a decent rusher when we schemed around it. I think of Notre Dame 2017

Advertisement
There is no doubt King is a better runner than thrower, and he'd be nuts NOT to come back for one more season. He's simply not NFL ready.

With that being said, he's also being handicapped by one of THE worst WR corps the University of Miami has EVER fielded. There isn't one difference maker on that depth chart. Manny and company should be flat out embarrassed by how badly their recruiting has let King and this offense down.

I was joking but that take is awful if you honesty believe king is even rosier level dude can play we terrible at wr... we don’t have a wr on the roster who can put up 100 yards and the play calling was basic cuz Lashlee knows that.... offense really is not the same when 9 is out
our WRs need to be better no denying that. But the only one who is truly trrrible is Wiggins

Harley can get open but just has drop issues, sort of similar with Pope

Advertisement
LMAO. Our fans are terrible, man. Malik couldn't break Tebow's record if he was facing HS defenses - and he would never score 50 TDs in a season.

Rosier could never play WR or take a KR back for a Touchdown.

Rosier isn't even in the same stratosphere when it comes to leadership.

At least it seems majority of the fanbase aren't like this but we do have a knuckleheaded crowd. Nothing pleases them unless its the 2001 Canes

Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Don’t be disrespectful come on now. It’s not even close

Advertisement
No, he’s not that bad of a passer. He’s not elite passing wise but he’s the best we’ve had since Kaaya by a long shot.

Advertisement
Dwyane Wade What GIF by NBA

61% career passing and 60 touchdowns vs 53% passing and 25 touchdowns.

doesn’t include the vast difference in running skill. Proved you wrong. Delete

thanks for pulling the stats actually. 61% in a spread offense with lots of short quick throws vs 53% in a prehistoric pro style offense.

I never said Rosier is better - I just said there isn’t that much of a difference as people are saying in QB ability. King is a better leader and I’m happy he’s here, but I also understand his limitations.

Advertisement
Back