D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

Advertisement
LMAO. Our fans are terrible, man. Malik couldn't break Tebow's record if he was facing HS defenses - and he would never score 50 TDs in a season.

Rosier could never play WR or take a KR back for a Touchdown.

Rosier isn't even in the same stratosphere when it comes to leadership.

2E8B52EB-51AC-4AA8-92F8-2F78110AB2DE.jpeg

Friday’s performance was great I will give King a ton of credit

now judging by everyone’s reaction here, it should be a piece of cake to get to 10 wins right? Since Malik also did it and D’Eriq is so much better?

hedging isn't a good look.

hedging isn't a good look.
While completely ignoring that there was 12 regular season games in 2017 including OOC powerhouses Bethune Cookman and Toledo.

Advertisement
I’ve been following UM football since the mid-1950s. I don’t remember a single game performance by a UM QB like King had last Friday night. What was it? 5 TD passes, 75% completion percentage, no int’s, 400 yds passing, 105 yds rushing. Do I have that right?
Can anybody remember a better performance?

I’ve been following UM football since the mid-1950s. I don’t remember a single game performance by a UM QB like King had last Friday night. What was it? 5 TD passes, 75% completion percentage, no int’s, 400 yds passing, 105 yds rushing. Do I have that right?
Can anybody remember a better performance?
It's funny because I remember that 91 Cotton Bowl as being complete domination, but when I rewatched it, we couldn't run the ball for nothing. We onl;y had 272 yards passing and 67 rushing.

Yes, King's performance was one of the best, if not the best, against a P5 opponents.

It's funny because I remember that 91 Cotton Bowl as being complete domination, but when I rewatched it, we couldn't run the ball for nothing. We onl;y had 272 yards passing and 67 rushing.

Yes, King's performance was one of the best, if not the best, against a P5 opponents.

it’s up there for sure. Other recent ones that come to
Mind:

-Stephen Morris game against NC State 2012 with the last second TD to Dorsett
-Jarren Williams 6 TD game last year
-Brad Kaaya had some great performances against FSU but they ended up as Ls - but still worth a mention

Cribby just called me a legend - that means a lot coming from you dude I appreciate it. when do I get invited to the CIS legends only forum? would be great to talk shop, away from these mere simpletons.
Being this stupid is a great follow up to your original post. Who keeps you from eating fake apples and bananas from table center pieces?

Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Were you sober when you wrote this? Asking for a friend. Further more from Rosiers teams imagine King having Berrios and a healthy AR?!! Lol

it’s up there for sure. Other recent ones that come to
Mind:

-Stephen Morris game against NC State 2012 with the last second TD to Dorsett
-Jarren Williams 6 TD game last year
-Brad Kaaya had some great performances against FSU but they ended up as Ls - but still worth a mention

That Morris game was overrated, he basically had a few bombs in the 1Q, did almost nothing in the 2nd and 3rd and then had another monster 4th

King was great this entire game every drive

I mean we all have given stupid knee jerk reactions but this was downright offensive. King was a proven commodity already when you said this. Keep in mind he didn’t have a full offseason. He’s hitting his stride right on time all things considered.

Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
I find your argument strewn with gaping defects in logic.

You made the assertion therefore the "burden of proof" lies on you.

That 91 Cotton Bowl was complete domination by the defense. Proud to say I was there for it. My cousin, a Horns fan, just raved about Russell Maryland and how stout the defense was. ****, we have them over 200 yards in penalties and they still only scored a field goal. Sebastian pretending he was going to brand BEVO was the only time any longhorn did anything in that game.

Advertisement
Back