D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

Advertisement
Friday’s performance was great I will give King a ton of credit

now judging by everyone’s reaction here, it should be a piece of cake to get to 10 wins right? Since Malik also did it and D’Eriq is so much better?
Once again take the L and walk away. One season has nothing to do with the other. The original point was QB specific and you were wrong now your're making it about the team which brings into account to many variables to be accounted for. You were wrong about the QB's leave it and accept you were wrong.

Advertisement
This is one of those threads after starting it. .. you wonder whatever made you think having a couple of more drinks would help you get a better grasp on reality.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
well isnt this a ******* hot take if i ever seen one.

I said in another thread right around the time this one was made, and I was dead serious, that you should be band for making a thread like this. There is a 0.00% chance you bring anything of substance to this board, ever, if you this is how you feel, even for a nanosecond. If I was the mod of this board, whichever ****face made this thread would no longer post here. You're either a troll or completely ******* braindead...either way, there's no reason to have you here.

you sound like a very pleasant person. Everything okay?

Advertisement
I’ll never forget that time Malik had 450 yards passing , 105 yards rushing, 5 td’s and completed a high percentage of his passes. Oh wait......

Another cis legend was born in this thread.

Cribby just called me a legend - that means a lot coming from you dude I appreciate it. when do I get invited to the CIS legends only forum? would be great to talk shop, away from these mere simpletons.

Cribby just called me a legend - that means a lot coming from you dude I appreciate it. when do I get invited to the CIS legends only forum? would be great to talk shop, away from these mere simpletons.

You’re definitely a legend.

People will be talking about this thread for years. Kind of like that nun **** or ghey cruise thread.

Congratulations, you made the CIS Hall of Fame.

Advertisement
jamie dornan conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Here ya go, OP!
Silverware is Silverware!

I didnt think it was luck. He threw it exactly where only Langham could make the catch. Now the one he got lucky on was the following week vs Ga Tech on the 4th and 10...
Respectfully, he just tossed it up. Like he did all his throws.

Advertisement
Back