D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.

Hey hello the announcers just said during the game. That king is at his best if we ran more of what he did at Houston

Advertisement
nowhere in the same stratosphere, I was actually shocked when rosier completed passes. If king has time and a good pocket he’s pretty accurate. He just rarely gets a good pocket.

the comparison is a bit unfair because Rosier never played in this type of system at UM - square peg round hole. However, I think if he did get to play in a spread offense like this we’d have a very different view on his quarterbacking skills.

King hasn’t shown me the ability to truly be a pocket passer, just like Malik could not be

the comparison is a bit unfair because Rosier never played in this type of system at UM - square peg round hole. However, I think if he did get to play in a spread offense like this we’d have a very different view on his quarterbacking skills.

King hasn’t shown me the ability to truly be a pocket passer, just like Malik could not be
Rosier was inaccurate regardless of system , richt wouldn’t allow him to throw in the middle of the field for a reason.

Advertisement
He's a liability throwing down the field which shrinks the playbook. Gotta give some credit to Pitt today, they had excellent play from their front 7. Lashlee, I don't know what to make of him. His offense bores the **** out of me and isn't very dynamic. I would attribute that to the lack of dependable WR's and King's limitations downfield. Does he bore teams into making mistakes, then strikes? I don't have my mind made up here. Wiggins, **** kid, you need some positives, you're in a huge rut. Best play I ever saw him make was in a sweep, maybe try and get him going there.

Typical CIS - unless you’re pumping sunshine people don’t want to hear it. Let’s see how the season plays out and how king plays.

the only people who tried to actually discuss the topic were @Cribby and @Page305

Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Is this not ban worthy? This is the worst take on the board currently.

Advertisement
image.jpeg

King is average to slightly below average throwing but an A plus scrambler. That’s way better than Malik. King’s arm isn’t much better but he’s 10x better running. To quote CMR, “Malik thinks he’s got more juice than he does when he takes off.”

Advertisement
Back