D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

drops are part of the game but the older you get the less drops we need to see and more plays being made. None of our wrs can afford drops because they can’t even create enough plays to forget about the drops. That’s what you don’t realize lol. We don’t have a WR who can go get 100 yards on any given Saturday and that’s the issue. Lil brinson going to change that next year tho.
I agree with this but it's not all on the WR's tho. Y'all act like King is ballin out and it's everybody else's fault, when in reality he's bombing out. If your QB isn't throwing the ball well doesn't it make it tougher on everybody else? Brinson won't change a thing without good QB play. Let's be honest, if this was Rosier, Kosi, or Jarren what would be said, because WR's did this last year and nobody blamed them like this. We should have never ran Hightower away also!

Advertisement
I mean **** your really not wrong. I mean DK accuracy is bad idc what people are saying you see the **** every game and it doesn't help that your WR don't catch the ball so you can get into a rhythm so u can be accurate. He def a better runner but Malik use to run like a bandit too. Rosier short game was dope dink n donk.
Im sorry if DK accuracy doesn't get better it will hurt us when we see clemson again.

Does anyone know how many wide open Wrs DK has missed? His accuracy needs some improving no lie.
Big issue is we need a **** Wr to step up.
He will be a beast if he stays next year which he can. N look at the play against pit where he threw the pick. He motions the wideout to the right so def shows man but are really n cover 2. Your DK you should be able to see that.

Advertisement
Half Baked Reaction GIF

I agree with this but it's not all on the WR's tho. Y'all act like King is ballin out and it's everybody else's fault, when in reality he's bombing out. If your QB isn't throwing the ball well doesn't it make it tougher on everybody else? Brinson won't change a thing without good QB play. Let's be honest, if this was Rosier, Kosi, or Jarren what would be said, because WR's did this last year and nobody blamed them like this. We should have never ran Hightower away also!
Bro I’ve seen pope Harley and Wiggins drop multiple balls Wiggins for sure multiple deep balls that’s been on the $ he 6’3 but don’t high point the ball at all.... king isn’t Kyler Murray but he’s night and day above any qb we’ve had since kaaya. He doesn’t have 1 wr who’s playing on Sunday also man that makes a huge difference. We have 1 receiving 1 2 if you say WM that will be playing on Sundays so he’s throwing to JAGS who do you expect?

Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
You've earned the ratio

Advertisement
Bro I’ve seen pope Harley and Wiggins drop multiple balls Wiggins for sure multiple deep balls that’s been on the $ he 6’3 but don’t high point the ball at all.... king isn’t Kyler Murray but he’s night and day above any qb we’ve had since kaaya. He doesn’t have 1 wr who’s playing on Sunday also man that makes a huge difference. We have 1 receiving 1 2 if you say WM that will be playing on Sundays so he’s throwing to JAGS who do you expect?
King is not putting the ball on the money! Jarren was a better QB but King is a better runner. With QB and WR, it takes two to make it work, right now both are bad. Y'all wasn't blaming the WR's with Jarren last year

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.

No. This is nonsense.

Advertisement

Hard to argue right now other than to say that the counter to the offense is that Rosier had an infinitely better coach than the tool we leading this outfit so that helped. But right now i want a bit more from King and hope he still brings it. Also agree with one of the posters above that king rarely makes big mistakes......which Rosier did.

Hard to argue right now other than to say that the counter to the offense is that Rosier had an infinitely better coach than the tool we leading this outfit so that helped. But right now i want a bit more from King and hope he still brings it. Also agree with one of the posters above that king rarely makes big mistakes......which Rosier did.
Hold up. Are you saying Mark and Jon Richt we’re better coaches than Lashlee on the offensive side?

Ima have to Disagree with that bruh

Advertisement
You've earned the ratio
I’m ok without the internet cool points my guy.

check my profile - I have sauces at the board of directors level. I called the Enos and Lashlee hires before anyone on the board knew about them. I bring y’all actual information unlike the majority of people in here calling me a troll.

but I’m a man of the people so I will continue.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many wide open Wrs DK has missed? His accuracy needs some improving no lie.
Big issue is we need a **** Wr to step up.
He will be a beast if he stays next year which he can. N look at the play against pit where he threw the pick. He motions the wideout to the right so def shows man but are really n cover 2. Your DK you should be able to see that.
Okay..Clemson he was bad...I mean your the one claiming his overall accuracy is bad. So I’d think u have the number on that. Personally I haven’t seen many throws that make me say he flat out missed guys (off the top Payton opening night). I’ve seen him display very good ball placement on throws His deep ball Imo is a timing more that flat out accuracy. Y’all seem to forget, no off szn, new WR and QB new offensive system..so to. Sit here and say he’s Malik as far as throwing ability is flat out disrespectful.

Okay..Clemson he was bad...I mean your the one claiming his overall accuracy is bad. So I’d think u have the number on that. Personally I haven’t seen many throws that make me say he flat out missed guys (off the top Payton opening night). I’ve seen him display very good ball placement on throws His deep ball Imo is a timing more that flat out accuracy. Y’all seem to forget, no off szn, new WR and QB new offensive system..so to. Sit here and say he’s Malik as far as throwing ability is flat out disrespectful.
One I didnt say his accuracy was like Malik im saying the movements he makes running the ball n managing things is just like Malik but he is way better at leadership n he is faster runner. But accuracy is a legit question bc you see it in games not just that throw with Payton but he needs to work on it with the wideouts.

One I didnt say his accuracy was like Malik im saying the movements he makes running the ball n managing things is just like Malik but he is way better at leadership n he is faster runner. But accuracy is a legit question bc you see it in games not just that throw with Payton but he needs to work on it with the wideouts.
I see situations where this oline is still trash and the pocket is getting pushed in his lap, his balls are getting tipped on the edges etc..when he has time he is on time and on target. Then u add in the drops..all that said I’m sure he’s still at 60% (not great but account for drops and deflections) 10 tubs to 4 ints through 5 games

Advertisement
Back