Cyrus Moss SR HL

Rush end will probably end up looking like:

1. Chantz Williams,
2. Jarafari Harvey
3. Cryrus Moss / NyJalik Kelly.
4. Jarabari Ishmael? Thomas Davis? (if he even plays rush end next year)

I also just realized how razor thin we are at rush end.

The kid has the frame, but we need Jabari Ishmael to hit the weight room hard so he can be a contributor.

We desperately need at least one DE from the portal.

Advertisement
And holy **** did I just finish watching his film.

Kid needs to be on the field early next year.

Freshman AA?
It will depend on how he progresses physically as well as the defense we run. If he really is 220 right now then I don't know if he'll have enough time to fill out and reach freshman AA levels, but he looks tralented enough to contribute as a freshman.

I love this commit. But the only way he contributes in 2022 is if he gets his *** on a major workout program tomorrow and never stops. He's too weak and too light in the pants right now to be an impact player at the next level, would get bullied by ACC OTs and blocking TEs. ... 2 years from now though, yeah, I can see a little AQM in this kid, sans the off field drama.

Rush end will probably end up looking like:

1. Chantz Williams,
2. Jarafari Harvey
3. Cryrus Moss / NyJalik Kelly.
4. Jarabari Ishmael? Thomas Davis? (if he even plays rush end next year)

I also just realized how razor thin we are at rush end.

The kid has the frame, but we need Jabari Ishmael to hit the weight room hard so he can be a contributor.
Fvck that is frightening. We need help in the portal badly. That’s not gonna cut it next year unless both Moss and Kelly are freshmen AAs.

Advertisement
Lol yeah, holy **** he just picked up Kevin Coleman.

I love the sentiment from the kids, but the level of play at JSU is meh. Hopefully Deon can get JSU to jump to D1A. Then, I wouldn't feel as bad.
I mean only Stewart would be considered a loss, I dont count Coleman as a loss cause we been on him a month. Also not mad cause he isnt Santana Moss Julio Jones etc. If he was Jeff Thomas level I would be mad but sfla is loaded next cycle so Im ok with what we have. A portal guy would be great which I am sure they do.

We desperately need at least one DE from the portal.

Rush end or 5 technique?

We gained a 5 tech in Jacob Lichtenstein from USC. Who could possibly give us something from rush end.

Now, i'm starting to feel grateful we eve pulled Deandre Johnson from UT last year. In hindsight, he still rushed off the edge pretty well for us.

Lol yeah, holy **** he just picked up Kevin Coleman.

I love the sentiment from the kids, but the level of play at JSU is meh. Hopefully Deon can get JSU to jump to D1A. Then, I wouldn't feel as bad.
They said that Coleman has strong relationship with Travis and they were originally going to go to the semenholes together. Maybe it's more of Travis recruiting his friend than Deon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love to see him and Kelly as olbs in a 3-4 with someone like Stewart at de… vicious
In two year it’s could be lt and Stewart at de with Kelly moss at lb that would be a playoff caliber defensive front with Wes and smith and lb

He looks like the most talented edge player we’ve recruited in the last 10 plus years
Excluding Phillips cuz he’s a transfer
Man this feels good bc this is honestly the biggest national recruit we’ve gotten since sentreal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back