Cyrus Moss SR HL

Advertisement
Ngl would of loved both but we are scary thin in depth and talent in the dline

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get him on the Jaelan Phillips workout regimen

Obviously ideally he’d be at ready to play weight already , but idk I think sometimes it’s good to immediately add good weight without first having to cut bad weight a lot of young players have

Advertisement
Reminds me of Calais Campbell coming out of high school. Tall, a little lean but very fluid and fast with very good functional strength. Already looks good setting the edge.

Same I posted in the commitment thread.

2:50 on the raiders stadium!!!! He is the backside DE making the play on the playside short of the first down!! I like that

Another thing is that this kid has stopping power on run plays. His reading of the run was really impressive.

When he tackles ball Carrie’s go down. There’s not a lot of Jersey tackling going on here.

The tipped balls are just more icing on the cake. That 6’6 frame I’m certain he will bat a few passes that lead to INTs here at Miami as well.

Pretty excited watching that tape.

Edit. The kid has some closing speed as well. Don’t know what the **** he runs but looks like he gets there in a hurry on field. Watch the swing pass turn to a TFL. The closing speed he has on that is exceptional

Advertisement
@DMoney my comp for Moss is Justin Hollins at Oregon.

Obviously, Feld gonna have to bump him up, but as a lengthy OLB with a quick first step & active hands, I can see him playing in a similar role in this defense.
My comp is Lawrence Taylor. This guy on one side and Mason Thomas, who I also comp to Lawrence Taylor, on the other edge. I haven’t watched Nyjalik Kelly yet, but will provide the comp once my eval is complete.

Edit: Kelly also comps to Lawrence Taylor.

Kid is going to be 250+ in a year and will be a menace. Huge get, effects the passer in so many ways other than pure sacks and someone we needed desperately. Him and Kelly are as good as it gets for an edge pair in a class.
Said the same thing. With his long frame, he'll be 260 in no time with absolutely no detriment to his athleticism. He's going to be a scary sight for QB's when he's flying off the edge and they have to look up at him barreling down on them.

Same I posted in the commitment thread.

2:50 on the raiders stadium!!!! He is the backside DE making the play on the playside short of the first down!! I like that

Another thing is that this kid has stopping power on run plays. His reading of the run was really impressive.

When he tackles ball Carrie’s go down. There’s not a lot of Jersey tackling going on here.

The tipped balls are just more icing on the cake. That 6’6 frame I’m certain he will bat a few passes that lead to INTs here at Miami as well.

Pretty excited watching that tape.

Edit. The kid has some closing speed as well. Don’t know what the **** he runs but looks like he gets there in a hurry on field. Watch the swing pass turn to a TFL. The closing speed he has on that is exceptional
Read he runs 4.61 rn which is crazy he may break 4.5 when he get stronger and more explosive. GREAT PULL

Advertisement
Back