• I am from Florida and prefer the B1GLY

Votes: 147 32.5%
  • I am from the South (not Florida) and prefer the B1GLY

Votes: 25 5.5%
  • I am from somewhere else and prefer the B1GLY

Votes: 121 26.8%

• Total voters
Advertisement
The regular season will be over before late winter.
I assume the B1G Championship Game will be played in Indianapolis or something like that initially. However, were we a member of the Conference, we could get the location moved down here to the Rock.

I don't LIKE facing USC in anything other than a National Championship Game environment, but it might be a good idea for Miami to build up a Home and Home rivalry with the Southern California schools for Recruiting purposes out there alone. If we go out there to L.A. and play like Canes of Old, it just can't help but help our Recruiting Bottom Line. Plus, NO State Income Tax for NIL purposes, as opposed to the brigandage that is happening in Sacramento.

As to ND, that's a rivalry that never should have gone away, and is really good for Canes football. However, Mario has to get the 1988 monkey off our back and win at South Bend.

Advertisement
remember the game blue turf, COLD game temp and a a new years eve game did we beat Nevada ???

Larry went out a CHAMPION!

682-C7803-C4-C4-4-A93-A1-EB-709430-EEE234.jpg

Advertisement
I was initially all SEC due to location and traveling. But the BIG has grown on me. I feel like we would get more of a fair shake in the BIG more so than SEC. SEC is still mostly Alabama, Georgia, LSU biased even in the conference itself. That's even before Texas is added. I believe we'll be valued more in the BIG. In addition, their TV contract is even better than the SEC and payout per team is higher.
U forget TENNESSEE

Get me those stats on Miami wins vs temps.

My mind is like; do I want last 6 games of the regular season to be played in sub 50 degree weather or the last 2 games of the year?

Advertisement
Now that I live in Denver, CO.

Sign me up with the Big 10. I will get to see my boys much more often than when I had to fly from California to Miami.

And from the little bit that I am hearing is that the Big Ten is much more interested in having us. Location wise SEC makes a lot more sense but they're currently kind of acting like schlicks to us.

Advertisement
I can’t wade through the minutiae in the other thread, are we even looking or going to be left behind?

Advertisement
Back