Off-Topic Cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Almost all governments by definition are bureaucratic and inefficient, and we could be discussing multiple issues, like paying people not to work and then bemoaning the high unemployment rate.

But having a wide open southern border, which is costing us billions and billions, and allowing who knows who to enter, while at the same time telling Haitians and Cubans they wont be welcome if they come by sea, is as dumb as it gets.

Cuba has more freedom than the entirely of latin america.
The revolution is too strong and won't fall.
Anyone that wants what's best for Cuba should pressure the US government to stop the illegal economic blockade that's been forced on the cuban people for 60 years.
So the embargo and not communism is at the root of Cuba’s issues? Somehow the embargo quashed free speech and nationalized businesses? How’d you come to that conclusion?

Advertisement
So the embargo and not communism is at the root of Cuba’s issues? Somehow the embargo quashed free speech and nationalized businesses? How’d you come to that conclusion?

If communism is so bad why the embargo?
Afraid that communist small island prospers and becomes an example to others?
And remember China os a communist country and the US has no problem doing business with them.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Since when does a communist island prosper? China is actually not fully communist. It allows for private business. Show me an example of communism being healthy for its citizens? I’ll wait…

Advertisement
What book? I am pretty sure you are trolling get a reaction, but if I am wrong, what book?
download.jpeg
download.jpeg

If communism is so bad why the embargo?
Afraid that communist small island prospers and becomes an example to others?
And remember China os a communist country and the US has no problem doing business with them.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Dude you have hit the holy grail of bad takes here.

Advertisement
Because people get tortured and imprisoned for their opinions.

Find a person who escaped and talk to them.

Lol fake news, you guys need to go to cuba and see for yourselves.
The miami cuban community has poisoned your minds with all the negative propaganda.

Lol fake news, you guys need to go to cuba and see for yourselves.
The miami cuban community has poisoned your minds with all the negative propaganda.

Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you’ve taken a blow to the head recently.

My father and uncles were improsoned and beaten by this regime. I don’t need anyone else to tell me anything.

You need to stop with this nonsense while you’re behind.

Advertisement
Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you’ve taken a blow to the head recently.

My father and uncles were improsoned and beaten by this regime. I don’t need anyone else to tell me anything.

You need to stop with this nonsense while you’re behind.

They must've done something to deserve that treatment, they probably were contra revolutionaries.
Every country has political prisoners the US has the most, many for just wanting a little island of PR to be free.
All they have to do is accuse you of sedition and you are of to prison for a long time.

I been to cuba plenty of times and talked about politics and many other things out in the open, not one time anyone got arrested or imprisoned.

The US government needs to stop trying to control every country and worry about their own citizens which are all divided.

There has been plenty of dictatorships in latin america, all brutal where thousands were killed. Cuba wasnt one of those.

All of them supported by the US. The hate for cuba is not about freedoms or democracy is all about politics.

Reactions: E1k
They must've done something to deserve that treatment, they probably were contra revolutionaries.
Every country has political prisoners the US has the most, many for just wanting a little island of PR to be free.
All they have to do is accuse you of sedition and you are of to prison for a long time.

I been to cuba plenty of times and talked about politics and many other things out in the open, not one time anyone got arrested or imprisoned.

The US government needs to stop trying to control every country and worry about their own citizens which are all divided.

There has been plenty of dictatorships in latin america, all brutal where thousands were killed. Cuba wasnt one of those.

All of them supported by the US. The hate for cuba is not about freedoms or democracy is all about politics.

Something to deserve it?

Your ignorance is staggering.

Something to deserve it?

Your ignorance is staggering.

Once again, I know is hard for anyone in miami especially cubans to accept a different point of view.
Your minds have been brainwashed by the cuban exiled media. And if you think differently you can't even live in miami, that's the democracy you guys talk about.

Once again, I know is hard for anyone in miami especially cubans to accept a different point of view.
Your minds have been brainwashed by the cuban exiled media. And if you think differently you can't even live in miami, that's the democracy you guys talk about.

Once again, you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back