***Crootin' Stories*** Vol. 1

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Decided to give yall some access into the dirty crootin world in South Florida until the season starts. My position in the school system has privied me to information from coaches, AD's and former players from local high schools. These stories will let you know why blackvern has turned to bleakvern over the last 2 years. I aint ever lie to yall..

This croot attended a private school in South Florida and committed to an SEC school. A power that be in the school was pushing this SEC school. He was a big time recruit. However the croot's heart strings were pulled and decided to go with his heart and attend the U in a last second switch. The power that be was mad that he didnt honor his commitment to the SEC school and got an earful form this school's SEC coaches as they were mad. Part of this croot's high school scholarhsip was taken from him the last semester on some BS technicality. He had to pay $2500 to graduate. Something that no bigtime recruit ever had to pay. Yes crootin is a dirty game even in private schools down here. When I saw the power that SEC schools have over men in SOuth FLorida... the bleakness began

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well the only private school boys from south Florida would be Bush or Hamilton, but I call Bill sit that he had to pay for school. My sister played on scholarship for Gulliver softball, before the school year you s in a financial aid agreement, they can't just pull some **** like that and make you pay for school

Well the only private school boys from south Florida would be Bush or Hamilton, but I call Bill sit that he had to pay for school. My sister played on scholarship for Gulliver softball, before the school year you s in a financial aid agreement, they can't just pull some **** like that and make you pay for school

He said a "bs technicality" caused it

Advertisement

Actaully there are the boys from St. Thomas Aquinas: Hamilton, dorsett, linder, linder, and Moten. The latest switch was A Moten who swithched from UF to UM an it has been well documented that UF was one of the biggest negative recruiters against Miami. I can also see the administration at STA having UF connections but they have not been a big UF pipeline. Lets see how things play out with this years group of STA blue chippers.

Go Canes

One valuable gem u missed buddy

I aint ever lie to yall..

Blackvern never lies bruh

My god you are naive.
How cute.

and district attorneys can't withhold evidence, and banks can't foreclose on homes they don't have the mortgages for and, and , and....

Advertisement
If people think stuff like this doesn't go on after years of compelling evidence and the recent bagman article, then I don't know what to tell you.

There's an arms race going on and we're like a third world country. Our only advantage is location, and that's been mitigated by years of interlopers coming down to SoFla and setting up shop.

That said, our situation isn't hopeless. It's just going to be a helluva lot tougher than we've thought.

I didn't think STA b/c they are UM friendly. I guess there could have been one person pushing a kid to sec school, but, I doubt it would go so far as taking away the kids scholarship money at STA. and the other catholic or private schools in Miami are mostly UM friendly.

Advertisement
Either drop names or it didn't happen. You desiring attention is the only truth to grab from your post. Everything else is just speculation.

Advertisement
Then add in a pathetic fan base that tops it off! Can't always blame coaches.
If people think stuff like this doesn't go on after years of compelling evidence and the recent bagman article, then I don't know what to tell you.

There's an arms race going on and we're like a third world country. Our only advantage is location, and that's been mitigated by years of interlopers coming down to SoFla and setting up shop.

That said, our situation isn't hopeless. It's just going to be a helluva lot tougher than we've thought.

Thats why I can't go crazy about Golden not locking down the area. Way to much stuff going on for any coach to do that. Good news is we play in the ACC coastal. More than enough talent to run the train on the division. Win more and it will mitigate some of the BS that goes on.

Advertisement
Back